• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What About Having Glen Dennis on the Show?

Born

Paranormal Novice
I'd like to hear this guy. He is the infamous "Roswell Mortician." He's probably getting up there in age now, and it would be nice to hear from him on a radio show.

Here is some information about the fellow:

Jerry Pippin Interviews Glen Dennis

You guys think you coudl get him on? I think he runs the Roswell UFO Museum. ???

Glen Dennis is an interesting figure in the Roswell story. According to Kevin Randle in the book The Roswell Encyclopedia, Glen's story about the nurse just can't be verified. However, I sent an e-mail to Stanton Friedman to see just what the story was and he seems to think that Glen is a very credible witness. He also indicated that Glen was suffering from Alzheimer's which is sad, because I'd love to hear him tell his story again as well.

Glen has lost credibility with many researchers. His story has changed, and nothing has ever back it up. His ties with the museum also raise questions on many people's minds.

Cool new forum btw. I been wanting something like this to happen for awhile.

I can't recall Stan's current views on Glen.

Back