• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome Skinwalker to The Paracast Community Forums!

I live in Southeastern New Mexico and I'm very interested in "window" areas and how they may tie in to other paranormal phenomena. I'm 35 and I've been interested in the paranormal/fortean since I was 18. It started out with the JFK assassination and then in to conspiracy in general. I went to college and then joined the Air Force, where on a TDY we went to Nellis AFB and came in contact with the mysterious Area 51. Then I read some of George Knapp's stuff on Area 51..... and on and on it went until I came to Mothman, Mac Tonnies stuff and then Christopher O'Brien's stuff. If anyone has any information about "window" areas in Southeastern New Mexico please let me know where I can find more about them. I would like to do some investigations on these areas, hopefully with Chris O'Brien's help.

Back