• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
7332Paul Eno is the senior member of the world-famous father and son team Paul & Ben Eno of Behind The Paranormal .These adventurers, broadcasters, authors and lecturers have a combined experience of nearly 65 years in the field of the unexplained. Between the two of them, they have investigated hundreds of cases all over the world, and they have lectured all over America and in Europe.

Paul was one of the first paranormal investigators of the early 1970s, beginning while he was studying for the priesthood. His early mentors included parapsychology pioneer Dr. Louisa Rhine, Fr. John J. Nicola S.J. (technical advisor for the film The Exorcist) and legendary (though very controversial), first-generation "grandparents of ghost hunting" Ed & Lorraine Warren.

Today, paul is an award-winning New England journalist, a former news editor at The Providence Journal, and the author of, or contributor to, 10 books (two bestsellers, one state history that is used in several Rhode Island school districts, and two books that are already considered classics of paranormal literature), the co-author (with his son Ben) of two books, a contributor to three other books, and the author of numerous articles in FATE and other magazines. Paul holds a rare Ph.B degree in philosophy. Paul also served in the U.S. Coast Guard, where, among other things, he led an intelligence photographic team in the wake of Operation Urgent Fury in the Caribbean Sea in 1983-1984.

Check out his books here: Amazon
The show will be recorded Noon, Friday July 5th MDT. Post your questions and comments for discussion below.

Last edited:
In light of your rather significant experience, what is your opinion of the various categories of the paranormal:
  • Are they all tied to a common source and related?
  • Or all they all independent of each other and originating from non-connected sources?
I mean like bigfoot sightings, poltergeists, orbs, UFO-UAPs, and all the other various topics of the paranormal.

Did you have any paranormal experiences on duty in the Coast Guard?

Do you have an opinion about exorcism? Have you ever participated in one? Did you know that MUFON may recommend exorcisms?

I would be curious to know if you've ever heard of undersea encounters by US Navy subs with anomalous objects.

Do you have knowledge of -- or an opinion on -- what is going on, if anything, in Antarctica?

Thanks.

In light of your rather significant experience, what is your opinion of the various categories of the paranormal:
  • Are they all tied to a common source and related?
  • Or all they all independent of each other and originating from non-connected sources?
I mean like bigfoot sightings, poltergeists, orbs, UFO-UAPs, and all the other various topics of the paranormal.

Did you have any paranormal experiences on duty in the Coast Guard?

Do you have an opinion about exorcism? Have you ever participated in one? Did you know that MUFON may recommend exorcisms?

I would be curious to know if you've ever heard of undersea encounters by US Navy subs with anomalous objects.

Do you have knowledge of -- or an opinion on -- what is going on, if anything, in Antarctica?

Thanks.
Sorry. I totally dropped the ball on the questions. Paul's son Ben dropped in on us ( which was really cool ) and we got sidetracked talking about sounds and musical tones and then my music video came up, and then when Ben left, Paul took over and I just let him roll because he's got so many interesting stories and I didn't want to interrupt him, and then by the time I checked on our time were already in the last segment. So all totally my fault. I would really liked to have heard is thoughts on your questions too! I'll try to pay better attention next time. On the bright side, the show was awesome and we're definitely going to have them both back and not nearly so long a wait.

Back