• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome M.J. Banias

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Banias-01a.pngMJ Banias is the author of "The UFO People: A Curious Culture." He is an educator, writer and blogger. He was also a former field investigator with the Mutual UFO Network, and has been featured on multiple podcasts and radio shows. He contributes to Mysterious Universe, RoguePlanet, and his work has been included in Vice, Fortean Times, FATE Magazine, and the book, UFOs: Reframing the Debate. He lives in Canada with his wife, two children, and a massive cat.

Recently M. J. has been focused on what has become known as The Invisible College and will be a guest on the show with Gene and myself, to recorded Wednesday June 12, 2019 at 6:30PM MDT

Post your questions and comments for discussion below.

Last edited:
MJ - I know you have worked on the topic of the invisible college and how it shapes UFO discourse. I think that would be an interesting path to wander down during the show. How does the invisible college affect UFO discourse? How long has this been the case, and why?

TDSR

Back