• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Webster Tarpley

evp

Paranormal Novice
Hi Gene & Dave have you ever had Webster Tarpley on as a guest? or likley to have as a guest?.
He certainly is informative.

EVP

I dont know about this guy. I heard him on Binnall a few weeks ago, and honestly I have no idea if he was credible of not. A Google search brings up a few scattered pieces of info here and there. Theres apparently been some predictions that havent come true and someone was calling him out (shock - a prediction in esoterica that fails to eventuate).

He seems to get respect from certain quarters though. I got the impression he bamboozles you with information that you have trouble even understanding, let alone having the capacity to disagree or challenge him.

So, I dunno.

Tarpley is a great political mind. I've read 4 of his books (9/11 Sythentic terrorism, Surviving the Cataclym, Obama the post-modern coup, and his unauthorized book on Bush the first). He is far more "progressive" then I am, but a great political mind and historian.

That said, I am not sure where he would fit on this show as he has nothing at all to add in terms of paranomal information. If David wanted an excellent guest for Angry Human, then Tarpley would be ideal.

www.tarpley.net (his website)

Ahh Tarpley Tarpley Tarpley what are we gonna do about Tarpley. Oh dear, he really is dreadful. Another one of those people who come into the "truth" movement with a really good book. Apparently the unauthorised Bush book is really good (not read it yet ... reading too many other books at the moment) but then nothing ... zip. He talks and talks and talks without saying really anything thats interesting ... and has made a number of ridiculous predictions which of course haven't come true and make him look like a total idiot.

He's a sort of political Nostradamus but without Nostradamus' flair for terrible poetry :D ... and probably another shill a la Monsieur Infowrestler himself Alex Jones.

But then again ... this is all my opinion and may not be yours :p. No surprise at all that he was on Binnall's program though. My god when is he going to have Jim Fetzer on ???? :eek: ... that would be a total snore fest.

Ahh Tarpley Tarpley Tarpley what are we gonna do about Tarpley. Oh dear, he really is dreadful. Another one of those people who come into the "truth" movement with a really good book. Apparently the unauthorised Bush book is really good (not read it yet ... reading too many other books at the moment) but then nothing ... zip. He talks and talks and talks without saying really anything thats interesting ... and has made a number of ridiculous predictions which of course haven't come true and make him look like a total idiot.

He's a sort of political Nostradamus but without Nostradamus' flair for terrible poetry :D ... and probably another shill a la Monsieur Infowrestler himself Alex Jones.

But then again ... this is all my opinion and may not be yours :p. No surprise at all that he was on Binnall's program though. My god when is he going to have Jim Fetzer on ???? :eek: ... that would be a total snore fest.

Well, Tarpley isn't here, but I am and I have read 4 of his books. I've got a pretty good idea on the man's views and what he has put forth.

Care to put some more meat to your comments in what you are talking about? What "Predictions" were false? What predictions in general? Please explain.

Jim Fetzer? The same dude who "joined" the "9/11 truth people" that said no planes hit the towers and space beams blew up the the towers in NYC? That Jim Fetzer who at BEST lost his fucking mind to join the Alfred Webre group and likely sold his soul out to join the lunatic fringe of Nico Haput, Judy Wood, and Morgan Reynolds?

Please.

:) I've read his George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, because I wanted to see what he had to say about the day that President Reagan was shot . . . Tarpley's also a proponent of the "Versailles Thesis" - which shows a total lack of historical understanding. . . He also made the so-called "Kennebunkport Warning" about another false-flag operation targeting the United States back in 2007, which hasn't come true, yet . . . Yes, indeedy - it would be interesting to hear David take him on . . . 8)

Hi Gojira 2006 just who do you belive in all this ?

"Kennebunkport Warning"
  1. http://www.arabesque911.blogspot.com/2007/08/kennebunkport-warning-hoax-controversy.html
"Versailles Thesis"

2. http://socyberty.com/history/treaty-of-versailles-2/

EVP

:D Well, I don't buy what Webster Tarpley is selling, if that's what you are asking . . . I was just reporting Tarpley's own beliefs . . . The so-called "Versailles Thesis," incidently, is about Tarpley's belief that Britain was behind all the major wars in the 20th Century, in an effort to retain its dominance . . . As I said - his theory, not mine . . .:)

Back