• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We Have Another New Forum

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
A while back, I asked you folks to help us test some new forum software on our science fiction site, www.rockoids.com.

Well, the forum is not fully released and ready to roll, so if you're an SF fan — movies, TV, books, comics, whatever, you're welcome to pay a visit.

You can start here.

Attack of the Rockoids Forums

I hope you'll check it out. :)

Doh! Looks like the previous posts were wiped out. I think I had one or two over there.
Unfortunately the people who developed the software for that forum didn't offer any way to move them to the final release. I can retrieve the text if you want to repost. :)

Hi Gene,

Trying to register at the "Rockoids" forum site i'm getting this error message.

This reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for the given domain. More info

The only thing i can think of is i'm trying to use the same username i have on this forum site of the "Paracast".

Hi Gene,

Trying to register at the "Rockoids" forum site i'm getting this error message.

The only thing i can think of is i'm trying to use the same username i have on this forum site of the "Paracast".

I altered the verification image scheme there.

Try now :)

Back