• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We are here on the pale blue dot...so beautiful

Yes, humanity looks wonderful from a distance:)

The other day I was reading about the new Spiderman movie and I came across a excerpt of Kirsten Dunst saying that Sagan is the biggest pot head on the planet (she smokes it too). To my surprise she's Sagan's daughter's best friend. Just some interesting (I hope) trivia.

A.LeClair said:
Yes, humanity looks wonderful from a distance:)

The other day I was reading about the new Spiderman movie and I came across a excerpt of Kirsten Dunst saying that Sagan is the biggest pot head on the planet (she smokes it too). To my surprise she's Sagan's daughter's best friend. Just some interesting (I hope) trivia.

gotta love those hollywood idiots

that movie makes humanity seem so freaking insignificant and meaningless doesn't it :)

wezzy said:
gotta love those hollywood idiots

that movie makes humanity seem so freaking insignificant and meaningless doesn't it :)

From the micro perspective we seem grand. It's all in how you look at it. I try not to judge significance from size.

Back