• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Was Princess Diana Taken Out?

CinderMoltenHowl

Skilled Investigator
Probably one from the Brits here on the forums.

An interesting topic, with the theory that the Royal Family or "The Institution" had Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed taken out. Al-Fayed's father (Mohamed Al-Fayed) is an enormously wealthy man was has an idee-fixe regarding the above.

Currently there is another inquest under way with more fresh evidence.

From what has been reported, she was two or three months pregnant at the time of her death, presumably with Dodi as the father.

The Al-Fayed's are Muslim. Is just won't do in The Motherland to have a Muslim child mixed in with the blue bloods. Embarrassment to the Royal Family

That is one theory.

There are other theories, but this one seems to be the prevalent.

Apologies that I did not put in the theory in the first post - makes the first post some what useless and results in people wanting to know what the alleged conspiracy is.

There is another theory but off-topic. That is David Biedny is in fact George Snorey at night. I have doubts about this but it is possible...barely...

CinderMoltenHowl said:
Probably one from the Brits here on the forums.

An interesting topic, with the theory that the Royal Family or "The Institution" had Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed taken out. Al-Fayed's father (Mohamed Al-Fayed) is an enormously wealthy man was has an idee-fixe regarding the above.

Currently there is another inquest under way with more fresh evidence.

You could be on to something, Cinders.
It has been suggested that Phil the Greek may have ordered a hit on Diana via MI-5 or MI-6 due to the "muslim" factor but then, just this week, letters have surfaced with Prince Faux Pas indicating his fondness for her.
"The Firm" are reluctant to have the Prince take the stand at this inquest.

I've not been following the inquest closely, but a lot of the 'evidence' exhonerating certain individuals sounds a bit contrived to me - and I'm normally the first to pour cold water on conspiracy theories. Diana was considered a loose cannon by the royal family, and she had expressed fears for her own life several times in the months leading up to her death. She even told friends not to be surprised if she suddenly died in an accident. If she was indeed pregnant by Dodi Fayed, it would have meant an heir to the throne having a Muslim half-sibling. Also, Prince Charles, when he accedes to the throne, will be the secular head of the Church of England. As I understand it, as a divorcee, he would not have been able to re-marry and lead the Church - and this is one of the monarch's key functions. Therefore, his choice would have been to not marry Camilla, and accede to the throne, or marry Camilla and abdicate. I'm not suggesting for a second Charles had anything to do with Diana's death; but many people here in the UK believe that certain powers might have eliminated her, to avoid a constitutional debacle.

I strongly suspect Prince Philip had something to do with her death, the sooner Great Britain becomes a republic again the better.

freemars2259 said:
I strongly suspect Prince Philip had something to do with her death, the sooner Great Britain becomes a republic again the better.

Indeed. Shall we start a revolution? ;)

But seriously, I feel Prince Philip is up to his neck in it, too, despite letters that appear to contradict this.

Siani said:
freemars2259 said:

Indeed. Shall we start a revolution? ;)

But seriously, I feel Prince Philip is up to his neck in it, too, despite letters that appear to contradict this.

I agree he is up to his neck in it, the man is an out and out racist, the Queen Mother used to call him the hun because his sisters married "former" Nazis.

We don't really need a revolution, we just need to call a spade a spade and demand a referendum on whether to continue with the monarchy or not after the Queen passes away. The United Republic of Great Britain and Northern Ireland sounds like a good new name for the country.

Back