• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Was part of Area 51 moved to Utah?

M

MarsAve

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/04/15.html#recap

I found this link off Coast2Coastam.com website -(C2C) and the only reason I link this, is in the RECAP story - read it, and note-the elder gentleman interviewed states that part of the Area 51 operations were moved to Utah - and it hit me......if they have moved it, based on this guys statement-most of us cannot say where the Utah Area 51 is located. So, if they did move some aspects of Area 51, why isn't there information and stories readily available about it....? The current Area 51 is well documented....what I am wondering is, has anybody ever seen any quality articles written about the Utah site,,,and where is it...? If it was moved to Utah.....it has to be a very remote area virtually inaccesible to the public..............any thoughts/links/photos/google map items....?

As a side note on the C2C website - for me, the photos posted on C2C website by the general public are all "BS" and should all be viewed as highly suspect when they post the photos of UFO's and the like. Most of the light photos are because of the camera and light refracting off other sources..of camera settings causing light induced images.......especially in the digital age. I have been a long time aviation and rail photographer (40+yrs) and from my experience alone- 99% of all photos posted on C2C are camera quirks and that is all.

MarsAve

Things take time. Area 51 was around awhile before people heard anything about it.

I have heard anecdotes about a Colorado and Utah Area 51. The fact you posted about it shows that it is dealt with. How would you know if not? It's all a matter of degree.

The media needs hog tied before they deal with this stuff. That's part of the reason you haven't heard as much as say the old Area 51. George Knapp who is unique is a huge reason we heard of Area 51. He's a news reporter who deals with this sort of thing. There aren't many like him. Area 51 is in his back yard basically, and that is a main reason he dealt with it. Location.

Miah said:
This was actually a very interesting show, though I think very little of David Sereda's credibility.

You can listen to it here:
680 CJOB - Winnipeg's News & Information Leader

Put in today's date and 1am for the time.

Unfortunately when I try and listen to that site's shows, my Ares (p2p file share program) pops up and tries to play it unsuccessfully. I haven't figured out why yet:( A conflict apparently, but don't know what to do about it.

Sereda has went the way of the Korff.

Rick Deckard said:
I'd heard they move a lot of operations to Australia - that's a huge country and lot of it is very sparsely populated...

Oh yeah, there too. Area 51 gets around. There's like 51 places it's supposed to be at now.

A.LeClair said:
Unfortunately when I try and listen to that site's shows, my Ares (p2p file share program) pops up and tries to play it unsuccessfully. I haven't figured out why yet:( A conflict apparently, but don't know what to do about it.

Sereda has went the way of the Korff.

Mrs. Steinberg and I were up last night, as I was working on some material for my tech site.

We did hear the interview, and I would only tell you that you shouldn't feel you've missed anything by having a playback problem. :)

Gene Steinberg said:
Mrs. Steinberg and I were up last night, as I was working on some material for my tech site.

We did hear the interview, and I would only tell you that you shouldn't feel you've missed anything by having a playback problem. :)

No claims of porting to another galaxy or collecting votes to shoot him into space? No flames hurled David's way? I want him shot into space.... far, far away hehe.

Personally, I'm quite interested in hearing the interview Sereda got with Boyd Bushman. He is surely aware of all sorts of insane stuff. I'd bet $$ Sereda is exaggerating the interview though.

"I can't talk to the physicists because there doesn't exist theories for where I am.. If you know anything I don't really want to talk to you because everything we know has already gone into production." - Boyd Bushman
Former Sr. Scientist Lockheed Martin

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich
Former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works
(As quoted from him on his death bed. Witnesses signed three signed affidavits. Supported further by what he was known to have said in a lecture a few weeks before his death.)

The Hawk said:
"I can't talk to the physicists because there doesn't exist theories for where I am.. If you know anything I don't really want to talk to you because everything we know has already gone into production." - Boyd Bushman
Former Sr. Scientist Lockheed Martin

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich
Former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works
(As quoted from him on his death bed. Witnesses signed three signed affidavits. Supported further by what he was known to have said in a lecture a few weeks before his death.)

So why can't we use this technology?

So why can't we use this technology?

Greed...........plus that would also expose the Lie that the US Government has worked so hard to keep from us all of these years. Any disclosure now, would ruin the US Goverment and what it stands for,,,,already in serious trouble by the likes of the secretive Bush-Cheney and Scheister Rove.

MarsAve

MarsAve said:
Greed...........plus that would also expose the Lie that the US Government has worked so hard to keep from us all of these years. Any disclosure now, would ruin the US Goverment and what it stands for,,,,already in serious trouble by the likes of the secretive Bush-Cheney and Scheister Rove.

Aw, I hoping for 'new' reason. I been hearing that one for years - *not* that i disagree with it, mind you...:D

Back