• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Voynich Manuscript?

auntiegrav

Skilled Investigator
I found this in a list of unsolved mysteries, and I've got a couple of books ordered, but want to know if anyone knows about it, whether it's been proven to be an elaborate hoax, or any other information about where it was discovered, who found it, etc....

I haven't read through all of this information on GLOSS yet, but it looks like something fun to discuss.
ETH? :rolleyes:

I also found this archive link. You have to search for "voynich", then click on the tattered picture that comes up first. It will take you to the color pages. (I had to come back and edit this post when I found out it the old link wasn't working. Sorry.)

I found some references to this being an elaborate Medievel hoax. I don't know, but as a farmer, I got an intense feeling that these are alien plants just by looking at them. They seem to conform to our typical structures and fractal developed patterns, including sexed flowering, but with unrecognizable shapes and growth features. For a hoax, it's pretty 'out there'. And why include the star charts?
Perhaps simply for medicinal reasons, but why would there be spiral arms in star patterns in something from the 14th century? Why a big empty hole in the middle of a spiral galaxy which nobody suspected of existing yet?

Thanks for burning the library at Alexandria, you bunch of ZEALOTS!!

There are more things in Heaven and Earth than most people have ever dreamed of. For example - the Magic Lantern mentioned and shown in the Voynich research. It is sometimes more than a crystal ball. It can answer questions as is the case with the homunculus or what the most inspired lovers in Catholic heresy trial's history called 'the talking head of Jesus'. In my book on Frabato (Franz Bardon) and Hitler I use his words and work to show much more than answers to normal questions or looking inside the life of any person is at work.

So, yes. It is no surprise that astrolabes like the Antikythera take ancients to the source of metals or pendulums work magic of an even more ancient but related sort. SEEing plants of the whole world or SEEing people in far off places might amaze the person who needs "easy answers' like alien intervention or black and white deniers of psychism - but should not amaze any student of knowledge.

MY best guess on the who - is Venetians who had friends in the employ of the Zeno family who were in the Nova Scotia area checking on or hiding things at Oak Island, Specifically Johannes Fontana.

The Voynich Manuscript

For a link to the Zeno Brothers manuscript see a recent post in this thread.

Kingdom of the Saguenay

For more on Time and other viewing science look through this current research and Father Ernetti's mention in it.

Scientists Report Teleportation of Physical Objects From One Location To Another

Dear K

I guess you read a little and stopped where you saw the measuring issue AKA Schrodinger's Cat.

Further on you would see much more!!!

"More research was done by the Aerospace Medicine Engineering Institute in Beijing, in July of 1990. It was published in the Chinese Journal of Somatic Science (Kongzhi et al., 1990: Jinggen et al., 1990; Banghui; 1990). This study reported several experiments involving high speed photography video taping, which was able to capture the transfer of test specimens like nuts, matches, nails, pills and more through the walls of sealed paper envelopes, sealed glass bottles and tubes, sealed plastic film canisters and more without the walls of any of these containers being breached. All of these experiments reported using gifted children and adults to cause the teleportation of various materials.(3)"

The ancients and adepts I have known (perhaps to some degree myself) could do action-at-a-distance. De-materialization and other things too - per research on Tesla by Bearden etc. But all a little more appropriate to discuss in the other thread I put here today - The God Gene.

Back