• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Vallee Interview - Paranet March 1996

neuromancer

Skilled Investigator
Ok folks. This is my second thread with Vallee as the subject. I guess most of u here might have had the luck of listening to Vallee many times. In my case I wasn't so lucky. So even if i come across a single interview, i normally put a lot of fight to sniff the link and download it. I found a fascinating 30 minute interview of Vallee at paranet. The radio show is no longer active i think. And this interview coincided with the release of Fastwalkers, Vallee's novel that came out in 1996. I had read the french original, and i liked the english one even better. I have had some luck with some of his french interviews, but i wanted to hear him in english.

i have uploaded his interview at paranet in mp3 format to usaupload.net. Just visit the link and download the interview. I guess most might have this file already, but for newcomers, this is a great interview. He talks about the problem in general with the ufo phenomenon, and also discusses the Pentagon Memo.

In my previous thread, Flying Saucers are Real i posted the direct download links for Keyhoe's book and an issue of the subrosa mag where Vallee was interviewed in 2006. Go to Page 28 or 29 in the mag, u will find the memorandum.

Ok enuff of my blah blah!

Heres the link to Vallee's Interview! Duration 30mins

Vallee Radio Interview - Paranet - March 1996

Back