• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Utilizing a valuable resource

Mogwa

Skilled Investigator
I believe it's obvious by now that Gene has an encyclopedic knowledge of the history of the ufo phenomenon. Even better, he's met many of the best known and most notorious players involved in all the madness. How about a broadcast of David interviewing Gene on his experiences and what he has learned from them?
In the same vein, I'd very much enjoy hearing David relate to Gene the details of the many personal paranormal events he's often referred to, but never expanded upon. His story of attempting to help the woman who believed her home was haunted or possessed, then hearing the unearthly music playing over the phone while he was speaking to her left a genuinely vivid impression on me. Just great stuff.

great idea that probably wont happen. every time either of them opens up a little it seems to backfire. i would not blame either for declining.

Back