• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unscripted, unedited, play by play contact in Halifax, NS

SoulOrb

Paranormal Novice
My experience in greeting UFOs, ET Angelics

I decided to share an unedited quick video of my process to greeting ET's in my area of Halifax. This is meant to share the experience with others, and inspire them to look up, please share this video far and wide.

Thanks

Jeffery

that was amazing!!!! I like how you can tell they are ETs too by the slight pulsation of the ship light.

PS. You are in Nova Scotia? You should contact Paul Kimball, who also lives there and has been trying for a long time to get an actual ET craft on
This is amazing! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

I think I have met Paul Kimball, I will see if my higher self things we should meet and let it arrange it. Now, the ships are quiet, and that is the traffic :). And the light does not pulse, that is my shaky hands, it is a nice bright even white glow, very nice.

Keep looking to the skys.

Jeffery

I thought I could hear the sound of the ships!

Maybe I was picking up audio from another source in the video. But I know certain ET ships have a specific sound and I thought I could hear that sound!!!:eek::D

Oh you can hear that sound. Interesting. Please describe for me.

you're gonna have to bring a tripod and keep this thing in frame for a better look at it before I make any decision whatsoever.

That's it?? A light in the sky?? And from that you've determined they are angelic?? Do you have anything else worth reading or looking at?? Right now I'm under-amazed to say the least.

Back