• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

unexplained sighting

aaronpsych

Skilled Investigator
Was driving to work yesterday and noticed an sphere saucer shaped object in the sky. It looked white against the blue sky and was traveling very fast - at least four times + faster than I have seen a plane move. It was traveling toward a black object in the sky. At first I took this to be another unidentified object but later saw that it was a helicopter. The white object sped toward the helicopter and right before it got to it, it disappeared. I actually drove around to try and find it but to no avail. This is now my second sighting of this white object in two months.

After i began to notice light aircraft around and for some reason started to wonder whether the light aircraft were actually light aircraft or a projection of a light aircraft to cover something else.

Hey Gareth,

For some reason that question is really hard to answer! I think I became aware that it wasnt there anymore rather than it blinked out. I think that there must have been a lag between the information I saw and my brain processing it that was too long to register it as blinking out.

Back