• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

underground alaskan pyramid

Free episodes:

Interesting Story, and the coincidental ( or otherwise ) communication glitches are believable. This guy's account of a strange story being broadcast only to subsequently be covered-up or strangely disappear also reminds me of some other stories, from revolutionary cancer treatments, to UFOs, to new chambers in the Great Pyramid in Egypt ... there are stories that pop up from time to time and then just vanish, never to be fully explained. Two of the most persistent examples are DEW ( Directed Energy Weapons ) and HES ( High Energy Superconductors ).

The 747 mounted DEW is a story that keeps popping up as one of the latest advancements, but I first heard about it at least 20 years ago. Info on Superconducting Electrical Storage facilities has also become really hard to find, but you can find some allusions to them on Wikipedia if you dig. I remember doing a search a few years ago for DEWs and Superconducting Electromagnetic Storage facilities, and getting dozens of 404 Page Not Found errors. Just last year we had a major breakthrough in the treatment of cancer . The treatment used immune enhancers to target cancer cells. The news story said that the treatment had caused cancer to completely disappear from the test subjects and that it was so promising and easy to administer ( in an intravenous drip ) that it was going to be fast tracked. So where's that gone?

Add to such curiosities things like MIBs, aliens, shadow people, and all the other strange stuff that goes on, and our paradigm of reality begins to shift in a rather dramatic way. Can anyone really tell what "normal" is anymore? Perhaps we should start a thread on that ...

maybe this thread should be moved to conspiracy as i agree, the real story here is the stuff around the UB.

I remember a US news report about a dude being found dead from a suspected heart attack in a car park which seemed to disappear, I remember there being some kind of clandestine meeting he had something to do with a New energy company, report seemed to disappear as soon as it was broadcast. couldn't find anything about it anywhere. It was made more suspicious because there was coincidently whistle blowing reports of a heart attack inducing weapon in use by the CIA.

We need to have some boots on the ground in Alaska this summer. All the analysis that could be done from overhead imagery and helicopter has been done.

Back