• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ultra terrestrials and Aliens re DMT

Soupie

Paranormal Adept
There are several books available that discuss the possible relationship between alien encounters/abductions and demons in the Judeo and Christian traditions (as well as other cultural entities and traditions).

Does anyone know of a formal paper or book which considers “DMT entities” in this same framework?

I know there are many blog posts scattered around the inter webs and even some threads here at the Paracast. I’m looking for a formal paper and/or book.

For example, does the book “the spirit molecule” address this?

Thanks in advance.

Soups

I have read 'DMT Dialogues: Encounters with the Spirit Molecule' and most of the lectures touch on dmt entities and the possibility that these encounters during dmt episodes are real encounters with beings from another reality (they also discuss other ideas as to what could be happening as well). They also talk about the historical context of dmt usage. I know it briefly touches on the abduction phenomenon as well but am yet to read anything that discusses this in particular except when Rick Strassman mentioned something about abduction and John Mack's work in a chapter in his book the Spirit Molecule. I haven't read Rick's latest book, 'DMT and the Soul of Prophecy: A New Science of Spiritual Revelation in the Hebrew Bible' but I would imagine he might have some interesting revelations to share in the historical regard. I've heard Dennis Mckenna touch on the relationship between endogenous dmt and paranormal experiences. I'm particularly interested in the possible relationship between dmt or neurotransmitters acting as a chemical gateway to perception of other realities or beings so if happen to have any other articles that touch on it I would love to hear about them.

I have read 'DMT Dialogues: Encounters with the Spirit Molecule' and most of the lectures touch on dmt entities and the possibility that these encounters during dmt episodes are real encounters with beings from another reality (they also discuss other ideas as to what could be happening as well). They also talk about the historical context of dmt usage. I know it briefly touches on the abduction phenomenon as well but am yet to read anything that discusses this in particular except when Rick Strassman mentioned something about abduction and John Mack's work in a chapter in his book the Spirit Molecule. I haven't read Rick's latest book, 'DMT and the Soul of Prophecy: A New Science of Spiritual Revelation in the Hebrew Bible' but I would imagine he might have some interesting revelations to share in the historical regard. I've heard Dennis Mckenna touch on the relationship between endogenous dmt and paranormal experiences. I'm particularly interested in the possible relationship between dmt or neurotransmitters acting as a chemical gateway to perception of other realities or beings so if happen to have any other articles that touch on it I would love to hear about them.
I had wanted to ask our most recent guest about that, but he bailed before the end of the show. On the topic however, I suggest that before the question of whether or not DMT or neurotransmitters are acting as a chemical gateway to perception of "other realities or beings", we first need to establish what we mean by "other realities or beings", and it seems to me that the effects of ethenogens, or for that matter, any physical substance that acts on neurochemistry, is affecting the psychology of the subject, and is therefore producing subjective experiences rather than manifesting anything objective ( something independent of the experiencer ).

This means that the answer to the question is, "Yes, it is possible that such substances can act as a gateway to other subjective realities, but are unlikely to open any objectively real gateways, but if they could, by their very nature such a gateway would be independently observable by others not under the influence of the substance".

Back