• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ufos with sparks

nameless

Paranormal Adept

anyone catch the show with Big Lou's pal talking about orange ufo with sparks in Afghanistan? It reminded me of Maury Island too.

Last edited:

its not you know, not if you watch the end, which i hadnt, its a plane or chopper, looks like its approaching head on, twin lights, that blend at distance, when it gets closer and goes side on it has a strobing red light and a same size white light, dont know about sound had volume muted, im listening to georgina bruni interview.

nope it was a chinese lantern burning up, its silent, ive listened, they should of cut the last 15 seconds off, they may have had a few takers

yeah for this video. just talking generally in relation to the DMR show, its just a weird thing for a nuts n bolt craft to do but i think common in the early days.

this may have something to do with it.

The article below was published in the daily newspaper Daily Star, of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, page 6, September 27, 1954.

Blue Rain, Flying Disc In Kirkland District

KIRKLAND LAKE (CP) - A provincial police constable patrolling Highway 11 at Ramore, 25 miles north of here, said he saw an elliptical object Friday night, flying at 1,000 feet and emitting an intense white light.

Constable Florian Grabowski said it was moving slowly northward over the railroad tracks.

"Suddenly, as I was stopping the car to get out and see if I could hear any sound, it disintegrated in a shower of light particles which fell over the tracks."

At about the same time, blue rain fell in Kirkland Lake. William Martin said he noticed large blue drops on his window during a heavy rain. In 15 minutes, they faded gradually and finally became clear, he said.

Back