• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

mjw

Skilled Investigator
The "Roswell Rods" guy, Jose Escamilla has put together a UFO video at www.theufomovie.com that will be shown this Tuesday as an 'online pay per view event'. There are a few trailers on the site that show what the video will focus on - mainly Disclosure Project footage and as far as I can tell nothing new. Is Escamilla a part of the Disclosure Project? This just seems weird. I know Dr. Greer gave all of the disclosure footage to Peter Jennings pro bono (of which Peter Jennings used none) but giving it to the Roswell Rods guy? Just seemed weird to me.

I thought it was fairly interesting, although I'd probably seen half of it from clips on google video.
I think I'm looking forward more to the "extra features" on the dvd, specifically:

NASA We Have A Problem: What really happened and what you did not see during the recent "baggies" and other alledged "debris" that caused a delay in the landing of the Atlantis Shuttle. Courtesy of Santiago Ytturia and Jaime Maussan - Mexico's top UFO investigators.

I had heard about it on a different podcast (not really sure on the etiquette here for talking about other podcasts, so I won't mention the name), where they described an object at cloud level that seemed to be tracking with the shuttle.

nycjeff said:
I thought it was fairly interesting, although I'd probably seen half of it from clips on google video.
I think I'm looking forward more to the "extra features" on the dvd, specifically:

I had heard about it on a different podcast (not really sure on the etiquette here for talking about other podcasts, so I won't mention the name), where they described an object at cloud level that seemed to be tracking with the shuttle.

Not a problem. Feel free to mention another broadcast, should you feel it's important. We are here to learn, not to protect our turf :)

ok, fair enough.
It was Strange Days...Indeed. I think it was the episode that came out on the Saturday after the event happened.

They mentioned that there was indeed some baggie looking thing which was what showed up on the evening news, but while watching the live feed, there was something at cloud level, seen passing over some clouds and under others.
I believe they estimated the clouds were 50 miles from ground, while the shuttle was 200 miles above ground, putting 150 miles between the object and the shuttle, and implying that to be able to see the object at 150 miles, the object must have been pretty big.
Hopefully the dvd will have some of that footage, although the host of the show was saying that he couldn't record the streaming directly, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone did.

Back