• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Interview Videos

• Thread starter klatuu_berada_nicto
  • Start date

K

klatuu_berada_nicto

Hello all! I have been doing some video interviews with people in my local area who have had UFO experiences and just wanted to share my video's with the Paracast community and get your feedback and thoughts. (I am working on the post-production/polishing, but, the content is what I think is important.)
Thanks for taking the time to view them!

KBN,

Those were fascinating testimonials. The Texas and Boulder episodes are astounding, very credible. The Santa Monica video is really strange, less believable. They're all really interesting, please make more!

In terms of production value, it would really help to get the camera in closer to your interview subjects, which will also guide you in lighting choices - the big, hard shadows are distracting from the testimonial, which is the main event. You need back lighting + diffusion to offset strong front fill. Try to avoid outdoor locations, too much ambient noise (compounded by distance of camera/mic from subject).

Music in third clip is mixed a little too high, less music is better for interviews.

Thanks for sharing these, very compelling stuff.

dB

Great clips, keep up the good work.
Each story has something special in it which is what I loved.
Please show more when you can.

Thanks for the feedback David and Joan!

I will make more as more people in my local area come forward and hopefully my post production skills will get better also. I know that eyewitness testimony is not thought of as 100% credible, but, the stories are compelling and that is what I find the most interesting about this field.

Back