• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Encounter Testimony of John Craig (bad and annoying actor)

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
This has got to be the phoniest idiot I've seen in a long time. I've seen better acting on soap operas and wrestling.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=00c_1172155780

Anyone have info. on him? He's a riot.

Eek! I got as far as him starting to describe the four secrets he was supposedly given, when I decided I couldn't bear to watch any more of his hammy performance. What's with the 'preacher tells a kid a bible story' voice? Excuse the rant, but I HATE bullshitters like him. They get everyone who has had a genuine UFO sighting/experience labelled as a liar or fantastist.

Siani said:
Eek! I got as far as him starting to describe the four secrets he was supposedly given, when I decided I couldn't bear to watch any more of his hammy performance. What's with the 'preacher tells a kid a bible story' voice? Excuse the rant, but I HATE bullshitters like him. They get everyone who has had a genuine UFO sighting/experience labelled as a liar or fantastist.

I didn't make it much past the point in which you stopped watching.

Luckily, this guy appears to be not well known. I googled him and couldn't find any info. at least. Pretty pathetic, when even Meier still has supporters and this nut isn't remotely famous.

What? You mean the Billy Meier stuff isn't true? ;)

I suspect a lot of these fraudsters may be aliens themselves - from the planet Ahole. But I blame their supporters more than the Meiers of this world, for perpetuating such BS. Fools.

Back