• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO crashes, retrievals of entities, mistakes and misunderstandings

C

ClericNor

Hello. This is my first post and I didn't know exactly where to put it. Firstly I would like to thank the radio hosts for a great show.

I have been following the disclosure project for about four years and am quite familiar about what their objectives are. Dr. Greer says the "covert world" is not like a grand conspiracy, but rather vast and scattered meaning the left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing. He also mentions PLF's. These programmed lifeforms are genetic experiments made since WW2 that are actually manning some of the alien reproduction vehicles. Some of the PLF's pass very well as aliens and are made to scare the general masses to suppord a global war effort against these "bad" entities.

If an ARV manned by PLF's are shot down eighter by intention or mistake then to be retrieved by a team that don't really know they are man-made entities, would support the fact that we cannot assume all retrieved bodies are extraterrestrials.

Would anyone like to comment on this? It's worth taking into consideration when discussing the topic of retrievals. (Or correct my language?)

ClericNor said:
Hello. This is my first post and I didn't know exactly where to put it. Firstly I would like to thank the radio hosts for a great show.

I have been following the disclosure project for about four years and am quite familiar about what their objectives are. Dr. Greer says the "covert world" is not like a grand conspiracy, but rather vast and scattered meaning the left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing. He also mentions PLF's. These programmed lifeforms are genetic experiments made since WW2 that are actually manning some of the alien reproduction vehicles. Some of the PLF's pass very well as aliens and are made to scare the general masses to suppord a global war effort against these "bad" entities.

If an ARV manned by PLF's are shot down eighter by intention or mistake then to be retrieved by a team that don't really know they are man-made entities, would support the fact that we cannot assume all retrieved bodies are extraterrestrials.

Would anyone like to comment on this? It's worth taking into consideration when discussing the topic of retrievals. (Or correct my language?)

You may find this is not a Dr. Greer-friendly environment. And I'm putting that rather mildly.

Your language is quite good.

Back