• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Transmutation of Gold

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
I have grave apprehensions about statements relating to transmutation of all metals from one source (mercury it would appear) such as Eirenaeus Philalethes is making in this large book.

"The Philosopher's Stone is a certain heavenly, spiritual, penetrative, and fixed substance, which brings all metals to the perfection of gold or silver (according to the quality of the Medicine), and that by natural methods, which yet in their effects transcend Nature."

So we have nature and Nature just as we have our own being and Being. There is always code to consider but is there merit to the outcome? Given that the title is focussing on a ruby of celestial nature and that the author is talking about god in such a way that one might think he believes in a Creator, I am doubtful. He goes on to talk about the 12 steps which I have seen elsewhere. Yes, calcination or the removal of water might avail a person to see changes in whatever they work upon and the addition of sulfur and other things later in the book contradict the early statement relating to the Prime Matter (see Plato) or sole ingredient being Mercury. He makes it clear (If anything is really clear in this) that you cannot make gold from plants and animals - supposedly because god did not create them as metals.

Truly I can understand why any person going through alchemical writings will conclude almost anything they want. The writers had to incorporate talk about god and a Creator if they did not want to face censure or the Heresy Trials, I know.

Yes, Francis Bacon thought gold grew from other metals in propitious places like Cyprus. Yes, the legends of Vulcan and the force of fire going back to when that region's only float ores for hammering into celts (tools) is known to me. All the gods (1) of Olympus may have caused people to tremble in fear of going there to get the metals like copper which could be useful and certainly provided a great advantage to those who knew where to get them in pre-smelting eras.

But I am near to certain that some people had smelting knowledge long before most people did. So after at least 20,000 years ago when the dual kilns at Dolni Vestonici had sunk in on the conscious observers of alloys coming forth; I know those people could make metals of great value leading to the Excalibur legend. So much of Merovingian lore or Grail lore is actually about the powerful secrets of smelting and copper keels or other shipbuilding and mapping techniques. "Mer" or Mare is 'Sea' and those who travelled the Sea and built their emporiae and corporate monopolies ensconced in the Bible are important. Their Nautonniers or head men of the Priory met just as the Bilderbergs do today. We can laugh at Monty Python's search or Parsifal's tales in Wagner {Who is a main man in the Hitler management department.} all we want but there is more truth in myth properly de-coded than any history book in schools. I also can visualize earlier witnesses to metal formation from fires in caves providing a natural bellows. It is possible Eirenaeus is working from long ago verbal or symbolic knowledge "natural". The bellows is a part of the alchemical equipment. It gives control of heat to the operator upon the ingredient and allows the time to attune and decide how to proceed. That attunement when full and proper is beyond the being and approaches BEing or "Nature". I do not have five more years of time to de-code whatever value there might be in this circuitous and vain attempt which proceeds from hiding any truth.

And given the fact that I have labored long days and months over such tripe and art of fakirs like George Starkey or Edward Kelley and Crowley (Perdurabo) I will have to agree with Wikipedia on this Eirenaeus (Starkey ex-pat). I also see he was influential on Newton and I suspect all Rosicrucians draw from the same well. So, do not spend your time on such trifles - get some truffles instead!

Wiki also tells us in a post above that John Locke was affected by this stuff - and I can see how that Tabula Rasa of his does flow naturally from the First Cause and First Matter ignorance of science in his era. I also think Newton's additions and extractions or going deeper to better sources which Starkey also would have had - leads to your time and effort being better spent on Newton. Paracelsus is worth a great deal more than just one read but this Eirenaeus is prolific and you might glean some things of value if you are after siddhis or power as was the case with Kelley, Cagliostro and other Perdurabo soul-continuance types. My own researches and discourses with serious and knowledgeable people on the matter take me to Taoist centering as the first step to gaining attunement from whence a person may go many places depending on their need or in the absence of any NEED, maybe one can get close to the ONE or collective. Are the Higgs particles going to get us to a true First Cause like the Harmonic in the Logos?

1. See Dolni Vestonici and those exploding ceramic forms which remind me of the mother goddess figurines we know existed since Berekhat Ram if not before 350,000 years ago.

http://docslide.us/documents/alchemy-5584635e35a8a.html

Be wary and beware - there are Dragons (Rosicrucians) everywhere. https://www.google.ca/search?q=%22Ei...w=1006&bih=651
You can listen to some people talk about Starkey and those he influenced like Boyle (a leading chemist credited with many things most of which he revived from alchemy) who is said to have been the Head of The Priory of Sion. You will never find absolute proof of it existing but I accept such associations do exist - throughout time. So consider (if you will - and use your WILL well) that all these men of science upon whose work our modern science (see Re-Discovering the Mind) is formulated also have an impact of a large or even penultimate sort on Politics and the very Enlightenment Experiment which is the USA today. Yes, that much I am certain of; absolutely!

http://historyofalchemy.com/list-of-...eorge-starkey/

Back