• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tom DeLonge: DisInfo Agent?

ChrisJohnsen

Paranormal Adept
I think Tom DeLonge from the (awful) band, Blink-182, is sincere in his passion for Ufology but as Chris O'Brien has mentioned on previous shows, he's got to be wary of being used by those that want to mislead and misdirect.

I don't think he has been in any position, as a "rock star," to be privy to any sort of sensitive information not available to other, more experienced, researchers. In fact, I think his wide-eyed naïveté makes him exactly the type of individual very susceptible to the misleading agendas of others (see Paul Bennowitz).

I really wish he'd stop talking about things as if he's got some secret info. He only makes himself sound more and more like Steven Greer.

Tom DeLonge quit blink-182 to focus on the threat of an alien invasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could not agree more about Chris being spot on. The following quote from DeLong sounds just like an appeal for confidence if ever there were one.

“I don’t think I’m going to be the person that offers the best evidence unless people really trust what I’m doing and believe me. There’s been hundreds and hundreds of thousands of eyewitness accounts. Trace evidence that’s been analyzed by scientists across the world. Events have happened on the ground. It’s all around us. I know of stuff I can’t talk about right now.”

Tom iced right over the old x files adage "I Want To Believe" and went straight to the heart of the matter by basically declaring "look peeps, you're gonna have to forget about the facts, and I need you to look way past all that evidence stuff when it comes to UFOs. I did, and you're simply gonna have to trust me on this one. I need you to believe me cause that's what floats this here UFO boat."

His last sentence is a real cliff hanger of a teaser eh? Sounds like the subplot for a new movie that Tom wants to be the star in. Possibly entitled: Mirage Men 2: The Legacy of Confusion Continues.

Back