• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

To David and Gene

Hummarstra

Paranormal Novice
I
ABSOLUTELY
LOVE
THE PARACAST!!

Hey guys,
I've been listening to the PCast for a few months now on my Ipod and I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your no-nonsense approach to the topics discussed on the show - especially when you debunk all those bullshit artists and clowns that pollute the UFO field. You guys are like the credibility cops in a arena that has run amuck with charlatans and phonies. And that makes you guys heroes to me. Whether you continue the show or not, I think you will have made a meaningful positive impact in getting to the truth. Keep kicking ass and asking those great questions.

Sincerly,

Mike Wallace (aka Hummarstra)
Denver CO

Send Gene money, and David chocolate as your thanks. Thank you. I'd give their addresses out, but they put a restraining order on me. Or something like that.

Back