• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Time out for user session

Brian Now

Paranormal Pimp
Hi Gene, is the time out for a user's session something we can control in our CP or is it a global setting?
I ask because I have always thought I get automatically logged out too soon.

Hi Gene, is the time out for a user's session something we can control in our CP or is it a global setting?
I ask because I have always thought I get automatically logged out too soon.

We're working with the software's default settings, so I don't know what would be best. Is this concern since the move to the new software?

Definitely with the new forum, I think it was also with the previous one. I'm guessing it's not set to more than 10 minutes.

Thanks for mentioning this problem, Brian, I have been having problems whilst writing responses to threads and, not being the fastest typist in the world, I was having to log back in type the whole thing again!

Peace,

Mark

Thanks for mentioning this problem, Brian, I have been having problems whilst writing responses to threads and, not being the fastest typist in the world, I was having to log back in type the whole thing again!

Peace,

Mark

Oh, that problem. Yeah, I've encountered it before. If I take more than 15 minutes it kicks in I think.

Back