• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This place is too serious, a bipedal dog should lighten things up

Free episodes:

Miah,

I have a sister that dated THAT dog for 14 months, a couple of years ago. Are you trying to imply that there"s something funny about it? Do you laugh when you see bipedal spiders? Do you cry when you glance towards a UniSquid™? What's your major malfunction, Miah, is it the seriousness of the Goldberg Time Quackery Burrito™? What's REALLY on your mind, eh? Let's have it.

dB

Poor doggie ... walking on two legs like that must be playing havoc with his back. What about giving him wheels like someone did to another dog that lost his legs a few years back.

Looked on youtube ... and found this similar story. Get out your kleenex, you might find it wheely sad ... or something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRz5Y91kgnU

David Biedny said:
Miah,

I have a sister that dated THAT dog for 14 months, a couple of years ago. Are you trying to imply that there"s something funny about it? Do you laugh when you see bipedal spiders? Do you cry when you glance towards a UniSquid™? What's your major malfunction, Miah, is it the seriousness of the Goldberg Time Quackery Burrito™? What's REALLY on your mind, eh? Let's have it.

dB

I sent that vid to everyone I know admitting that it is cooler than my dog, great story. Glad you liked it. ;)

Back