• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Ok this is not paranormal.. well maybe you will see stuff after you drink the shine but I had to post this.

Watch it as it is well worth it.

He started smoking and drinking at age 8... :eek:

and reality

Last edited:
Yeah, honestly.. leave the dude the fuck alone, he's not hurting anyone.

Here in NZ I can make as much moonshine as I like and give it away.. just can not sell it :)

tumblr_myynfvS0PX1r3jsrko1_500.jpg

I used to believe suicide was a cowardly, immoral thing to do.

After several of my elderly friends committed suicide, I now believe it is a valid, moral solution to a small set of intractable problems.

I would not spend the last few months of my life suffering constant physical pain in a Federal penitentiary for not paying taxes.

Back