• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This is both sad and scary at the same time

Golemfrost

Armchair hero
Alien Abduction, Italien Woman impregnated by Aliens

. Italian lady who claims to have been abducted several times throughout her life and has a ton of physical evidence to prove it, including a real live alien fetus removed from her womb by doctors. Furthermore, she has taken both video and photographs of the ships and occupants in stunning clarity to further back up her story. This is an unbelievable case that warrants further investigation.

Imo a sad story, mainly because i believe the fetus wasn´t alien but just a poor deformed baby.
:(

Yeah, that's the one. It's a very disturbing hoax. The fetus was in fact a dead rabbit. Maussan is not the originator - since the story is from Italy, but I guess he's to blame for spreading that shit around...
I think they even debunked it on ATS.

Yeah, that's the one. It's a very disturbing hoax. The fetus was in fact a dead rabbit. Maussan is not the originator - since the story is from Italy, but I guess he's to blame for spreading that shit around...
I think they even debunked it on ATS.

Thanks for clearing that up then.
Actually you know i think people that make hoaxes like this and deliberately lie to the public (let it be in the paranormal field or tbh in any other place) should be prosecuted in some kind of way.
:mad:

Back