• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The United Nations is Silent on TIME TRAVEL Disclosure

Eddy_P

Paranormal Novice
** NEWS RELEASE ** Australia
Unknown UN agency involved in time travel experiments back to the past subverted our ancient texts with false histories and gods.
Evidence that our original history has been obscured by modern cultural bias is mounting.
Queensland researcher Ronald Pegg has evidence that time travel expeditions back to the past have had an impact upon the world’s ancient cultures - misunderstandings pushed societies in new directions that were unexpected.
Scholars demand further examination: recent Academic Papers confirm Pegg's claims.
Link to main News Release

April Fool!
No.
cvrpapers.jpg

My four Papers are at the preprint stage, and confirm the Queensland researcher's claims regarding Evidence of Time Travel documented back in the past in Ancient Texts.
They are available here for free download: Academic Papers 2014 and 2015 | The Pegg Project®

For some reason there has been no comment from the UN and a "stunned silence" from religious groups. I am not sure how it can be deduced that the silence is from being stunned, but I have always assumed that if time travelers altered the past we would never know since our time frame has been affected by those who have altered the past.

In any event, I blame 9/11 and global warming on someone stepping on the wrong bug during the Early Eocene era.

Back