• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist: Kenn Thomas

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Kenn Thomas of Steamshovel Press joins us to offer the latest chitchat and compelling evidence about the significant conspiracy theories of our time. The session will be recorded on the evening of Thursday, January 31.

Consider how, for example, the son of RFK recently admitted that his dad never believed the Warren Commission, that JFK was killed by a lone gunman.

It only gets better, so we welcome your questions and comments.

I would love to hear about the conspiracy theories that ended up being true.

Are you aware of any theories or details regarding current human experimentation in North Korea? Reports continue to filter out of various atrocities being performed by the government, including accounts of experimental victims abducted in a black van referred to as "The Crow." We hear other accounts of concentration camps and cannibalism, both together and apart. Do you have any comment on what's going on in North Korea?

I'm sure it's too late to ask the question but I've always been curious about this:
The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of political powerbrokers who had access to the highest levels of our government. Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring in 1990, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks.The legislators' efforts resulted in rash of mysterious deaths and the overpowering corruption of federal and local law enforcement, including the FBI, Secret Service, and Justice Department, effecting an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network.

The Franklin Scandal

Back