• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The show with C. Scott Littleton

Capnkumquat

Skilled Investigator
I really enjoyed listening to the last Paracast with Dr. Littleton. While there were plenty of points of the show that found their way into speculation, the first hand and seemingly factual detailed account of the "battle of L.A." from the point of view of an 8 year old was very interesting. Furthermore, the supporting information that he dug up over the years seemed to me to build a case for something extraordinary.

I don't quite know how this show could be duplicated in the future, but as someone who doesn't read tons of UFO literature, the detailed narrative of a famous UFO event was a nice change up from the generalized discussion and speculation of what the phenomenon is or what it means. The story needed no embellishment to be interesting but the recounting of all of the misinformation, denials, and military involvement allows even the most unsophisticated person to come to the conclusion that something clearly happened and "ordinary" folks are not meant to know about it.

Nice show.

Back