• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Legacy by Jesse Marcel JR.

67fortsmithufos

Paranormal Novice
I just turned the last page. Anyone else read this? Thoughts?
I believe the doctor is the most credible witness in the debacle and
while the read was for the most part a rehashing of what's already been told, the insight provided into the effect that the event has had on his family is worth the purchase price.

I haven't read it, but I was wondering if the book was good enough to devote the time to buying it.

The last time I heard Marcel, Jr. on another radio show his insight started and ended with talking about the recovered beams and the picture designs on them. Besides that, he really didn't have much to offer in the way of the Roswell conversation.

Lone Gunman said:
I haven't read it, but I was wondering if the book was good enough to devote the time to buying it.

The last time I heard Marcel, Jr. on another radio show his insight started and ended with talking about the recovered beams and the picture designs on them. Besides that, he really didn't have much to offer in the way of the Roswell conversation.

Not all that great of a read, and as I said, not a lot of new stuff. He sticks to his story with the beams and foil and as far as I know he has never expanded on that or changed his story in any way, which is notable among Roswell witnesses. More than anything, I think it is and will be a great reference for anyone interested in the Roswell event. For that reason alone I recommend it.

Back