• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The question everyone is afraid to ask

devan

Skilled Investigator
The abduction of a male over 50 or a female with a UTI, especially in the middle of the night, could bring an additional stress beyond that of an illegal kidnapping. I wonder if there have been any reports on the cleanliness of their host's facilities and/or ready access to same?

some people have lucid dreaming and sleep paralasis that can seem like an abduction, in fact alot of abductions are taken place during night while the person is sleeping? I find this not by accident

That's all we need! Un-hygenic aliens spreading some kind of intergalactic syphillis with space craft that have the cleanliness factor of a McDonalds toilet!!! :( :( :eek:

The movie wasn't accurate at all when it came down the the abduction scenes.

I don't recall Travis stating it was dirty. He may have and I just forgot though.

I only remember reading it once so maybe it was Whitley instead. In fact, I've tried to find confirmation of it in other accounts. Never have.

Paranormal Packrat said:
The movie wasn't accurate at all when it came down the the abduction scenes.

I don't recall Travis stating it was dirty. He may have and I just forgot though.

Same with me, I don't recall Travis ever saying that the interior was dirty. I was actually shocked at how different Travis's story is from the movie. They have almost no resemblance to one another. No eye-needles, no space-suits, no naked shriveled creatures, no half-eaten human bodies.

When Travis gave away his rights to the movie they completely changed the abduction account.

Does anybody have a link to any online Travis Walton interviews? the only knowledge I have of the encounter is from the Fire in the Sky movie.

Frootloop said:
Does anybody have a link to any online Travis Walton interviews? the only knowledge I have of the encounter is from the Fire in the Sky movie.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=travis+walton&search=Search

Travis Walton has large excerpts of his book posted on his website, starting here:

http://www.travis-walton.com/ordinary.html

All I know is that if the aliens are messy, and have dirty spaceships, then one should by and large be able to go home with evidence, as aliens sure as hell aren't going to miss a little space garbage.

Tommy Allison said:
All I know is that if the aliens are messy, and have dirty spaceships, then one should by and large be able to go home with evidence, as aliens sure as hell aren't going to miss a little space garbage.

Tommy's remark made me think of Ed Walters, and just wanted to mention it for those who might not know. Ed put some dirt from his fingernails after an apparent abduction in a bag and let it be analyzed. It turned out to be dirt, but not local dirt if I remember correctly. I can't recall the specifics.

The filmmakers of Fire In The Sky took a lot of liberties with the alien/spacecraft sequences--which is unfortunate, because that was the only 20 minutes that Walton could remember--but they did it to liven up the film and give it something the audience would want to see.

I was familiar with the case the day I walked into the theater, and I was disappointed when I walked out--and then became even more disappointed when D.B. Sweeney, the actor that played the part of Travis Walton, became almost vitriolic in his efforts to distance himself from the subject matter. "It was just a part, it's all a bunch of crap", etc.

Many of the abduction accounts I've read from John Carpenter, Leo Sprinkle, David Jacobs, Budd Hopkins and other researchers in fact do go into detail about the ships and usually they're quite clean and sterile.

I remember reading accounts in the books of Karla Turner and Leah Haley that the rooms were cold and smelled like the atmosphere had been generated only a short time before... like fresh airplane air. Something out of a hospital. I got the impression that the room where the humans are taken to be tested and sampled may only be there for the duration of the abduction, and then either recycled, or just turned off.

In cases where hybrids are present and human children are instructed to teach the others how to play, and the cases in which people are trained to play mind games and manipulate objects and symbols mentally, it seems like the abductees report fewer environmental aspects, so I don't know in those situations what they are like. In those reports, abductees spend a much longer time, and seem to go to the same room time after time, for the same activity. I don't remember hearing reports about the cleanliness of the rooms in those instances.

It may be that the female abductees have more of a flair for picking up on the details of the environment around them, or that they perceive the differently from the male ones.

Back