• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The pee-pee episode

Free episodes:

Hoffmeister

There is no spoon
Ok, so i am just sitting here listening to old episodes of the show whilst i run my ebay business (a hobby i do in my spare time to make extra money).
I am now on my third Rich Dolan episode in the last two days and have just ordered my first UFO book from Amazon... 'UFO's and the Security state'. Now i'm sure i'll have a ramble about Rich Dolan at some point, but in the mean time, i need another episode of the paracast to listen to soon.
On a few episodes, I have heard an episode mentioned where a guy is talking about his UFO abduction, and then Gene or David asks him where he went to the toilet in the 8 or 10 hours he was on the craft or something.
Anyway, it sounds really funny, can anyone tell me which episode it is?

A thousand thank you's :cool:

I remember listening to that episode....don't have it any longer, though, sorry! Hopefully soon someone will come along with your answer.

Bixyboo

Also, another random question....
Are Gene and David in the same room when they do the paracast or are they doing it over distance using skype, or 'go to meeting' or something?

Also, another random question....
Are Gene and David in the same room when they do the paracast or are they doing it over distance using skype, or 'go to meeting' or something?

I'm in Arizona, and David is in upstate New York.

Skype is the key to everything, such as it is. :)

Hi Hoff,

The shows you are looking for, are I think with Jim Sparks, and are dated the 4th and 18th March 07.

Cheers,

Mark

Ah ok. I have no idea about American Geography but i'm assuming they are far apart.
Hey, you know if David could somehow get his time thing going again, it wouldn't matter how far away you were, he could still do the drive in no time! :p

I seem to be the off-topic queen these days but just had to ask: Where in upstate NY is David? I lived in Watertown, NY for a couple years, my son was born there:)

Bixyboo

I'm in Arizona, and David is in upstate New York.

Skype is the key to everything, such as it is. :)

I dont know whats going on with Jim Sparks. I think, at one point, he experienced *something*. However he embellished to the maximus along the way then eventually started making shit up.

Hoff, there many more episodes that are worth listening to over that one.

Back