• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Paracast on FlyTunes?!

Free episodes:

FlyTunes and The Paracast together?

• Awesome combo!Great idea!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I'd listen to it when I want to!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's not just for the iPhone or iPod Touch cool!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Bah,humbug!Not interested!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

phantasmosxmagnum

Phantasmic wonders await
I'm hoping that Gene will look into FlyTunes ASAP. It's designed for the iPhone & iPod Touch but other mobile devices also. If they can get on there for free and get hooked up in time for the 3G iPhone launch that'd be killer! Why? FlyTunes offers streaming audio like several radio stations and if The Paracast was on there that would reach a new audience for sure! I've used it quite a few times on molasses speed EDGE and WIFI on my 1st generation iPhone and on my MacBook and it rocks! :D You can sign up for free and or choose not to sign up and give it a try.
From their website:
"FlyTunes is a FREE service that gives you what you really want – portable music and talk radio that’s better than Satellite radio, easy to use, and works on the device already in your pocket – the iPhone.
FlyTunes now has over 375 unique channels of music, news, & sports that you can listen to and watch anywhere. Most FlyTunes channels work on the EDGE network, so you can listen even when there’s no WiFi around."
Don't worry it supports PC's and maybe more according to their "Coming Soon". ;)
Curious? http://flytunes.fm/FlyTunesIPHONE.aspx

Next stop The Twilight Zone, er, I mean AOL Radio! That should be next on the list. I kept my 1st gen iPhone and got the free 2.0 software update and got AOL Radio since it was a free application. I was impressed and I'm not very impressed with AOL anymore BTW. :D

Back