• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Paracast Covers Ongoing Kansas City UFO Flaps

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On Thursday, we'll be talking with Margie Kay, Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON for a very nuts and bolts UFO session.

She informs us, "We have had an extraordinary number of sightings in Kansas City during two UFO flaps in 2011 and 2012 with some amazing close encounters, missing time, and possible abductions. I even had my own sightings along withother witnesses."

She'll also be discussing various paranormal events, such as weird sounds reported by some people in her area.

Please post your questions here.

I am glad your doing this show Gene and Chris I have been wondering what is going on in Kansas City. This should be good

She informs us, "We have had an extraordinary number of sightings in Kansas City during two UFO flaps in 2011 and 2012 with some amazing close encounters, missing time, and possible abductions. I even had my own sightings along withother witnesses."

If you haven't already, can you discuss the possible abductions? In particular, how were the experiencers affected after the event? Can you speak about any psychological impact on the witness/participants?

And if you have time, what are your views on abduction research? What have researchers done right, and what have they done wrong?

Thank you!

The Columbus ships matter was a fascinating story, and one I hadn't heard before. No wonder.

Yes, it's appropriate to raise questions.

Back