• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The occult Satanic argument versus God Heavenly Creator

victimized

Skilled Investigator
The occultist is a considered review of the ancient Shaman who began occult practice.

Occultism, a statement review relates by this description/practice "what was hidden or is hidden" as a UFO review.

The human self lived as a natural spiritual being on Earth without any understanding or awareness of what was hidden.

We previously lived in self ownership of our life, using the natural environment to support our life, and we lived in shared family communities.

The occultist as a brotherhood review took over control of our natural life and introduced our life to nuclear conversion, forcing us to become aware of "what was hidden" from our natural sight.

If we review what the ancient science/occult condition caused, was a practice using the pyramids/temples to cause a signal to allow for the levitation of stone blocks. The stone blocks were levitated to allow for the building of huge monolithic structures.

As stone does not levitate by natural circumstances on Earth, the occult practice as a review states that the natural living conditions on Earth were altered to allow for this practice to be used. This allowed for the condition of phenomena witnessing by those of us attacked personally due to the loss of natural oxygen and the holiness of water. The loss was caused by the manifested signals of the UFO converting model, a model needed to cause change to nuclear fusion by forced application.

Planet Earth was therefore attacked to alter the conditions of its natural atmospheric mass to allow for the levitation of stone. Life therefore has had to demonstrate as a condition that it was unnaturally attacked before, and due to modern occult conversions of stone are once again being unnaturally attacked.

The occult argument is an argument relating to the conditions of Earth's atmosphere.

The argument related to the belief of the occultist self (Book of the Dead review) that Satan as a fallen angel was the Creator of human life, inferring that the human self was the fallen angel Satan who manifested into the human life, as the angel rejected by God.

This is the old anima teachings that Satan, the fallen angel is the Creator of human life, and that human kind are a Satanic spirit (hydrogen).

The spiritual aware argument stated that God was the Creator of the human life, and God owned 2 conditions.....the body of God as a presence of information and also the Heaven of God. Therefore the spiritual review states that human life was created by the Heavenly mass as a complete reviewed condition of 1 totally owned status.

The argument therefore regards a review that Satan as an angelic being fell out of the body of God.....its Creator self, as an occultist belief to create the human life. Yet the human life existed in the condition of self formed manifestation to look back at preceding information to form this opinion, which was wrong.

Therefore the argument had to prove that God/Christ were not Satan the fallen angel.

Modern day occult experiments have already demonstrated to the occultist that their consideration of Satan....the burnt light condition = hydrogen, or the water of the dragon is not the Creator, and that oxygen exists as its own created presence as the holiness of water as a separate body ownership.

The historical statement of the spirit born of the Heavenly body conversion was oxygen and the holiness of water. This historical statement reviewed the fed back atmospheric human awareness that oxygen had previously been formed in an origin creation conversion consideration when a human male self existed in a higher spiritual presence, allowing for this awareness to be known.

The status gives the Universe a different origin theory, and it also gives Planet Earth a converted review. The review would give a status that Earth previously existed in a higher fused state and this state had huge crystalline mountains that were converted into stone, stone also disintegrated into sand and nuclear dust as various interactive radiation attacks.

Sand dust would indicate a loss of a nuclear condition, where water first fell to stop the disintegration of matter, and nuclear dust would indicate that water fell again to totally cover Earth. This allowed for 2 forms of dust on Earth.

Nuclear conversion would therefore demonstrate that when activated sand would be further converted into a new fused mass, which it has......as a glassed state/melt. Stone would also demonstrate in a human made condition to have melted.
Chickens of the Apocalypse

The reason why spiritual minded human beings argued against the occultist review of Satan is due to an awareness that advised that the hydrogen body did not build up to water. That a preceding origin atmospheric gas body had converted an origin gas into water/oxygen as a self owned converted ethereal presence in the Heavenly body. This gaseous body was unknown.

That this body conversion of gas also allowed for water/oxygen to be integrated into the new fusion/conversion of Earth, allowing for hot gas erupting from the molten liquid crystal body converted to release water vapor and replace the gases back in the atmosphere.

This is why the spiritual aware review stated that the God of stone created the God/Christ return of the Heavenly ethereal spirit.
Psalm 78:35

And they remembered that God was their rock, And the Most High God their Redeemer.
1 Samuel 2:2

"There is no one holy like the LORD, Indeed, there is no one besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God.

Deuteronomy 32:31

"Indeed their rock is not like our Rock, Even our enemies themselves judge this.

Psalm 71:3

Be to me a rock of habitation to which I may continually come; You have given commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress.
John 7:38

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.

The review of the occult attack stated that conversion of the nuclear of SION caused the spiritual body of the Christ, a deceased spirit to disappear from the tomb of Earth's stone as a murder/crucifixion

crucible
a ceramic or metal container in which metals or other substances may be melted or subjected to very high temperatures.
  1. "the crucible tipped and the mould filled with liquid metal"
    • a situation of severe trial, or in which different elements interact, leading to the creation of something new.
      "their relationship was forged in the crucible of war"

Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb 12 and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus’ body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.

13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?”

“They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.”

kýrios – properly, a person exercising absolute ownership rights; lord (Lord).
26And Joshua wrote these words in the book of the law of God; and he took a large stone and set it up there under the oak that was by the sanctuary of the LORD. 27Joshua said to all the people, "Behold, this stone shall be for a witness against us, for it has heard all the words of the LORD which He spoke to us; thus it shall be for a witness against you, so that you do not deny your God."

19 Bible verses about White Cloths

The review stated that the Law of stone had been broken, the review involved calculating the birth of the Savior of life as a holy renewal, and then its crucifixion and removal from stone, so that the spirit presence did not return to the level God in the atmospheric Heaven, but into a lower level.

The review of the occultist attack stated that God and Christ were 1 in the same presence.

Who, being in very nature God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7 rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very nature of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8 And being found in appearance as a man,

he humbled himself

by becoming obedient to death

even death on a cross!

The spiritual attack of the Christ Savior stated when irradiated that the human life used the atmospheric heavenly spirit of Christ, for we were made in the likeness and that this condition was our servant...so it served our natural life.

The history of Satan is described in the Bible in Isaiah 14:12-15 and Ezekiel 28:12-19. These two biblical passages also reference the king of Babylon, the King of Tyre, and the spiritual power behind the kings.

What caused Satan to be cast from Heaven? He fell because of pride that originated from his desire to be God instead of a servant of God. Satan was the highest of all the angels. He desired to be God and rule the universe. God cast Satan out of heaven as a fallen angel.
How l you are fallen from heaven,
O 1 Lucifer, 2 son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations! 13 For you have said in your heart:
'I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the o mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north; 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.' 15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the 3 lowest depths of the Pit.

If you ask yourself how can a human male not believe that he wrote this review his own self, when his own self wanted a review or value to apply conversion to the nuclear of stone? The human male owned the highest condition himself and therefore considered his own person to be Christ. He therefore could only consider the next highest condition, which was not his own person.

A human male occultist has to be a true liar if he did not believe that his own human self would be safe if he converted a lower water status than his own self. After being attacked he would have been made aware that his occult consideration of the atmospheric gases was wrong.

He taught his own self to never "look back" at nuclear time as a consideration, for he was aware of the cause and effect of changing the natural cooling evolution of stone's nuclear condition.
Luke 9:62
Jesus said to him, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”

The plow is considered by the occultist review to be the devil mowing with his sickle (death) forming the crop circle patterns as an attack upon the field/crop.

1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

2 And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.

3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

4 And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:

15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

The above statement reviews the information of changing the Satan ownership/evolution cooling of hydrogen in our atmospheric body as a "God"....the God of Satan. That Satan causes a condition, and in crop circles hedges are formed, and in the condition the substance of Satan is increased in the land.

We have already witnessed the condition of fall out and how it has attacked animals.

Cattle mutilation (also known as bovine excision[1] and "unexplained livestock death" [2]) is the killing and mutilation of cattle under unusual, usually bloodless and anomalous circumstances. Worldwide sheep, horses, goats, pigs, rabbits, cats, dogs, bison, deer and elk have been reported mutilated with similar bloodless excisions, often an ear, eyeball, jaw flesh, tongue, lymph nodes, genitals and rectum are removed.

Laser surgery is surgery using a laser (instead of a scalpel) to cut tissue. Examples include the use of a laser scalpel in otherwise conventional surgery, and soft-tissue laser surgery, in which the laser beam vaporizes soft tissue with high water content. Laser resurfacing is a technique in which covalent bonds of a material are dissolved by a laser, a technique invented by aesthetic plastic surgeon Thomas L Roberts, III using CO2 lasers in the 1990s.[1][2] The CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser remains the gold standard for the soft tissue surgery because of the ease of simultaneous photo-thermal ablation and coagulation (and small blood capillary hemostasis).[3]

The Stephen Michalak Encounter at Falcon Lake - Falcon Lake, Manitoba, Canada - May 20, 1967 - UFO Evidence

Other cases of UFO witness and skin burning....and my own irradiation attack.

I witnessed a silver peel in the atmosphere as a UFO interaction and then bled unnaturally.

Christ - silver
Thirty pieces of silver was the price for which Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, according to an account in the Gospel of Matthew 26:15 in the New Testament.[1] Before the Last Supper, Judas is said to have gone to the chief priests and agreed to hand over Jesus in exchange for 30 silver coins, and to have returned the money afterwards, filled with remorse.

The Gospel of Matthew claims that the subsequent purchase of the Potter's field was fulfilment, by Jesus, of a prophecy of Zechariah.[2]
Thirty pieces of silver was the price for which Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, according to an account in the Gospel of Matthew 26:15 in the New Testament.[1] Before the Last Supper, Judas is said to have gone to the chief priests and agreed to hand over Jesus in exchange for 30 silver coins, and to have returned the money afterwards, filled with remorse.

The Gospel of Matthew claims that the subsequent purchase of the Potter's field was fulfilment, by Jesus, of a prophecy of Zechariah.[2]

As you exist in the Inventor ownership self status, when the information was fed back as occult awareness, the information implies that as a human male he was aware that the condition Satan had fallen out of Heaven, his own person as a human male being a Satanist....a human who applied conversion of the Heavenly body of gases.

The fed back awareness states (he) being the male self, gave a value to the atmospheric body as a window (HE) and caused his desire to be God (creator self) to own universal power....being the power of Satan or the cold effect of the dragon - hydra (water).

The condition of Christ (holiness of water/oxygen) as a separate spirit in atmospheric Heaven kept human life safe from the Satanic condition.....the heating of water. Nuclear conversion heats water.

Back