• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The "New" Bin Laden Video

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
The Boogeyman is back to get us! Be afraid of his fake beard!

*sigh*

Anyways, one of the reasons I wanted to bring this up here is for David. I know you are a professional and a true expert of photo and video analyses. I appreciate everyone’s view. This “new” video takes the cake in pure bull plop in trying to convince me this is OBL. I am going to put up some of his other videos and images of him to compare this video along with those videos and images. I though the “100 lbs heavier, writing with wrong hand, wearing gold jewelry, looking nothing like OBL, and failed in voice tests” confession tape was bad. This is just insulting to the point that they think all of are all a bunch of rubes.

The "new" video:

Another OBL video:

The "confession" video:

180px-Bin_laden_12_27a.jpg

photo_osama_bin_laden.jpg

_40471471_binladen1_203.jpg

Fat_Bin_Laden_dec-31b.jpg

Please add your own videos and pics as well. The psyop done to the American people about this man is just amazing. How transparent does it have to get?

There is already a fake spin on the fake beard and how it makes more sense. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried:

“It does look oddly like he is wearing a false beard,” Richard Clarke, a former White House counterterrorism official and now ABC News consultant, said. “If we go back to the tape three years, he had a very white beard. This looks like a phony beard that has been passed on.”

The “phony beard” may be an important clue as to where bin Laden is hiding, according to Clarke.

“One place where a beard would stand out would be southeast Asia, the Philippines, Indonesia,” Clarke told ABC News. “No one’s thought he was there, but that is an environment where most men, Muslim men don’t have beards.”
[/align]

newvideotapef_mn.jpg

You'd think if he was as ego driven as Peter Bergen on CNN would have us believe (hence the dyed beard) he'd at least spend a little time on the Taliban Tread Mill. He looks like shit!!!
Seriously, from what I understand, no one independent source got their hand's on this tape. Apparently the US govt was the only one to possess it. Any tape run by any other outlet from Fox to Al Jazeera had its origin in DC. Within moments of confirmation that the govt had the tape, all of the "islamic radical" sites went off-line.
What the hell? I'm really not a conspiricy nut, but this is absurd.

Our Aussie lads from 'The Chasers War On Everything' got arrested at the recent APEC event for breaking into the restricted zones dressed in Tux's & for having one of their members dress as Osama :D.

May the Chasers War On Everything NEVER stop!

Goody.

Meh. I would have figured this would have sparked more interest seeing as it is still being sold as "real" and being used to fearmonger that the boogeyman is going to get us.

BTW, I know Tommy's replies were taken out but I had to comment on the soup he was making. Salt and peper only to taste? When I make a soup I use cheese cloth and put the following in it. Bay leafs, peppercorns, sage, thyme, and a couple crack cloves of garlic. It gives everything in the soup a MUCH better flavor.

:)

Dammit, I just look on Yahoo as it is my homepage and I have to see this garbage. This is EXACTLY why I could tell this was not only faked but being used at this time for an obvious reason. At this point our government is openly using psyops on their own people with propaganda like below:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070910/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_video

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida said Monday that it will release a new video of Osama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.

The announcement from the terror group's media arm came only days after bin Laden appeared in his first video in three years, giving an address to the American people, lecturing them to abandon capitalism and democracy and convert to Islam.

The announcement came in a banner advertisement posted on an Islamic militant Web site where al-Qaida often releases messages and was signed by al-Sahab, the media arm of bin Laden's al-Qaida terror network.

"Coming soon, God willing, the testament of the attacks on New York and Washington, Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri, presented by Sheik Osama bin Laden, God preserve him," the banner read. It showed an image of bin Laden wearing the same black beard and clothes as in the most recent video.

Al-Qaida has marked past anniversaries of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks by putting out videos of the last will and testaments of some of the hijackers, usually accompanied by comments by top leaders and documentary-style footage.

Last year, for example, al-Sahab released a 55-minute video with the last testimonies of hijackers Wail al-Shehri and Hamza al-Ghamdi. The video included old but previously unreleased footage showing bin Laden strolling through an Afghan training camp where the attacks were apparently planned and chatting with top al-Qaida lieutenants. The tape was accompanied by another with an address by bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri.

Waleed al-Shehri was one of the hijackers on American Airlines flight 11 that hit the World Trade Center.

Un-fucking-real....

abandon Democracy and convert to Islam.....
well...since you put it THAT way! let me get my burkka!
I'm with you, Cotton, doesn't even look like him...maybe it's Bill Bin Laden...Osama's emotionally needy cousin....hehe

Everything he talks about in the video, are the same talking points used by the lunatic fringe that the left, and the right hate.

If people were to find out how much they've been lied to, and how much their leadership had failed them, they'd revolt.

As far as Islam being a big threat to the American Way Of Life, I'd be more frightened of what the republicans have done over the last 6 years, and what Hillary will do when she ascends. Once that happens, me and mine are leaving the country for good.

Italy looks nice, so does France, maybe even Germany. At least they're up front about their lunacy.

Tommy Allison said:
Everything he talks about in the video, are the same talking points used by the lunatic fringe that the left, and the right hate.

If people were to find out how much they've been lied to, and how much their leadership had failed them, they'd revolt.

As far as Islam being a big threat to the American Way Of Life, I'd be more frightened of what the republicans have done over the last 6 years, and what Hillary will do when she ascends. Once that happens, me and mine are leaving the country for good.

Italy looks nice, so does France, maybe even Germany. At least they're up front about their lunacy.

Germany!!!? For God's sake, man, I'm having angina over here.
I'd suggest you consider Scotland instead. Everybody minds their own business and the prices are reasonable. Just don't eat anything served in what looks like a sauteed balloon; it's probably a sheep's stomach.

Back