• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Journal of Anomalous Sciences releases new issue about Alien Abduction

Hi Jari,
I was really enjoying it, I was reading through a number of articles and reviews until i hit the one about ET genes in humn DNA, and while i subscribe to that idea, stopped cold when the article listed the one armed bandit billy meier as a extensively documented and researched contactee who had physical evidence of his contacts.....................

I doubt you will find anyone here who subscribes to that idea.

As far as i can tell every bit of "evidence" and or photograph meier has presented has been meticulously debunked as fakery.

That aside i enjoyed the format as a whole, and may even order myself a set of location earth dog tags, very cool

Thanks for you input Mike,
But I actually feel the same way you do about Billy Meier. Yet his name is only mentioned with a group of 'experiencers' by the author John Stokes, and it's simply stating the similarities of the abduction experience. Granted Meier most probably usurped his experience from the others. He is in my opinion is not a reputable source and a poor example in this case (by Stokes). Yet it doesn't condone his case singularly...others in that group are quite reputable (Meier just happens to be a name everyone recognizes).

There is another reference within an other article in the Journal about a person that I abhor as well (45 Years and Still Searching), and that would be Loren Coleman. Not only is he an egotistical horses rear end, but nothing he says about Bigfoot and, or his grandiose experiences has a shred of truth to them, and are most certainly fabricated evidence. Not to mention his whole reason for being is to line his pockets from those interested in the subject! Whether they believe it or not...he's made millions.

The part of this article I specifically liked was the DNA study...with still unanswered questions about human DNA, and the journey mankind has made in 79,000 years to get to what we are today.

The Journal is a forum for authors to write an publish subject matter that may or may not reflect our beliefs, certainly would not be accepted by everyone...But what I do like about them is they can get us thinking!

Thanks for the feedback, and be sure to drop a line if you have any suggestions for, or would like to write an article.
Jari
Editor - The Journal

Very well done. I have just read through it some at this point. But, I am impressed. I will certainly put it on my list of things to read.

Logon to the DZ Blog and provide us your feedback on the articles within the Journal. You can do that from www.thedimensionzone.com as well as download the RSS feed from our forum. Comments are always welcome, and we'd like to hear what everyone would like to read about in the next issue of the Journal (quarterly).
Thnx for the comment Tyder001

Back