• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The John Ford Initiative

Have you even listened to any of the shows? This should be an informed debate/discussion, not one based upon ignorance of the facts. Have a great day and may your mind open up to new frontiers.

A link to a pay website for downloading podcasts about Ford? It becomes even harder to take Ford's case seriously and now I worry that his friends seem so clueless. I'm actually pretty open minded about the case and don't mean to diss Mr. Ford at all. What is his benefit out of all this?

Sue, as stated previously, the goal of The John Ford UFO Nightmare podcasts is to enlighten those who either do not know the facts surrounding his arrest or refuse to acknowledge them due misleading/false information perpetrated by those ignorant of the facts. Most in the UFO community seem to be blind to this inherent truth. I would like to invite you, as well as others in this forum, to please listen to the podcasts at IRN and take advantage of the opportunity to call in and express your doubts/concerns.

In my 38 year quest for knowledge and truth, money was a secondary concern to attaining that goal. It has been well worth it. I would urge you and others to part with the small sum it takes to become a member at IRN and learn the facts surrounding and leading up to his arrest and incarceration. If you and others are wrong by assuming Ford is guilty, wouldn't you want to know that and help us free him from the clutches of that corrupt/political system up there? I would hope so.

Have a great day and may peace be with you always.

Back