• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The conspiracy to suppress the Occult

Laptop20

Paranormal Novice
I was wondering what people here thought of the idea that there is a conspiracy to suppress genuine information about the Occult in order to keep people enslaved. After researching this for a while, it definitely makes a lot of sense why people would want to hide information about the Occult. People are much easier to control in systems like Christianity than when they have means of gaining Occult power. If you're interested, I've found Joy of Satan to be a good source for this sort of thing. Has anyone else here thought of this conspiracy, researched it, etc?

Since it is not at all clear whether you are just trying to promote your own site, since this came out of the blue, I have removed your link. So tell us -- are you connected with that site or not?

Back