• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Challenges of the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis of UFO Phenomena

Well said but debating this dude won't help anything
YOU are by far the laziest forum participant I have ever come across on this platform! Congrats!

Randall, you fielded this perfectly....Star guy (ish) reminds me of the folks in Geology who shunned tectonic plate theory, essentially the precipitation of "safety in conformity" meaning people who cite others works and posing questions they don't have the creativity or courage to ask themselves, but still wanting to derive a position on the subject. This was also done with anatomy in the 16th century, and even yoga in at the turn of the century before brain scans could validate what practitioners EXPERIENCED for centuries. The ET issue simply does not have the tools available to make definitive judgments.

BTW- Sagan did not deny the ET theory, he simply cited the lack of evidence, particularly for the ancient astronaut theory, but concluded that archeologist needed to focus more on the topic, i.e. develop the "tools" necessary to validate that particular theory.

Star guy- you're better off on the flat earth forums....PEACE!

TDSR

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Well said, but attempting to debate him seriously won't help anything, trust me

Back