• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Cave of Bones

Free episodes:

DBTrek

The Deacon of Beacon Hill
I heard about this on another popular paranormal Podcast:

www.cavelore.com

It has all the good stuff . . . physical evidence, video footage, unanswered questions . . . my kind of "paranormal" mystery.

What's the paranormal/cryptozoological aspect of this cave and bones? I saw some links to giants at the site, but not sure of it's connection.

DBTrek said:
I heard about this on another popular paranormal Podcast:

www.cavelore.com

It has all the good stuff . . . physical evidence, video footage, unanswered questions . . . my kind of "paranormal" mystery.

I saw it also and have done additional searching on the net! It is a really interesting site and subject!

Paranormal Packrat said:
What's the paranormal/cryptozoological aspect of this cave and bones?

There are no skulls, man. NO SKULLS! GOOD GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SKULLS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
What's the paranormal/cryptozoological aspect of this cave and bones?

There are no skulls, man. NO SKULLS! GOOD GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SKULLS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

-DBTrek

Well, yeah, that's funny! I was like, show me a skull while watchin it lol. Headless giants got genocided? :) Um, I don't now whether I should send this thread to ancient mysteries or free wheeling. Or maybe conspiracy theories. Oh well.

I wasn't quite sure where to post it either. It's not really Cryptozoology, more sort of 'general weirdness'.

Here's the intro to the site. You got to love how there are only three options as to what "it" might be:

"What it might be:
Is this a massive burial cave for an ancient race of giants?
Is it a possible crematorium for the missing prisoners of Stalag 383,
a nearby Nazi prisoner of war camp, with a nasty reputation?
OR
Is it both?"

Imaginary conversation:

Me: errrrrr...how bout a cave containing bones not necessarily of human origin?

Lloyd Pye: “You mean they might be alien!!!”

Me: No dumbass, they might be cows, pigs, sheep, ox, or animals that wanted to get out of the rain…

Lloyd Pye: "At least you didn't say they were hydrocephalic..."

Me: sigh

Back