• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The British Elephant in the Room

Free episodes:

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
The theme of this month's Peace Revolution Podcast is:

"The British Elephant in the American Living Room / The Empire Always Listens, and Never Forgets"

MP3 Direct link. Show RSS feed. Free download in iTunes.

Basically, England has been screwing other countries for a thousand years.

They have been working to take back America since 1776, and mostly succeeded in 1910.

Their ultimate goal is to install a Hindu New Age religious system which abides their aristocratic caste system of genetic superiority.

Peace Revolution podcasts are VERY long, but extremely well put together. I donate money to this operation. It usually takes me several days to finish each episode.

opium5b.jpg

Last edited:

Sounds very interesting, my only question is: Where does the Opium Poppy fit in? Is it a reference to the Opium Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia? Or does it have a more modern context, maybe illustrated by the meteoric rise of opiate and heroin availability and addiction in the United States since the beginning of the war in Afghanistan? I'd listen to the podcast but I don't really have time to fit it in for a couple of days, I will get to it eventually though, thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
Charlie your right, it is long way around the Bush ( cheap pun) to explain how power is used in real world politc. The spirit of the East India Tea Compnay certainly lives on.

Where does the Opium Poppy fit in? ...Opium Wars ...the war in Afghanistan?

It's both. The British East India Company was the first major trans-national (across nations) corporation. Meaning, it was bigger than any one government. The governments of England, America, Jamaica, India and others were merely subordinate tools of the Company. It's the same today with international corporations. They run the governments of Russia, China, the U.S., the U.K., Afghanistan, Brazil, et al.

People are taught in public schools that national governments rule corporations, when in fact the opposite is true. People are taught that theatrical characters like Obama, Reagan, Lincoln, and Lenin make policy when in fact they are merely public relations mascots like Kellogg's Tony the Tiger or Ronald McDonald.

Example. People think the Boston Tea Party was a revolt against a government tax increase. It was not. The incident was an attack on a corporation because it received an unfair tax subsidy. It would be like today if activists destroyed a bunch of shipping containers full of Wal-Mart junk from China in the Port of Los Angeles.

Thom Hartman explains the misconception well here:

Last edited:
Back