• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Baigong Pipes

ddd999

King of Mars
"In an area of China not known to ever contain people, let alone industry, there are three mysterious triangle openings on top of a mountain containing hundreds of ancient rusty iron pipes of unknown origin. Some of the pipes go deep into the mountain. Some of them go into a nearby salt water lake. There are more pipes in the lake, and more still running east-west along the lake shore. Some of the larger pipes are 40 cm in diameter, are of uniform size and are placed in what seems like purposeful patterns.

Archaeologists have dated the pipes to a time when people were still trying to figure out how to cook meat let alone casting iron.

"Hoax? We must politely remind those people that you can't wipe your ass in China without the government knowing, let alone set up a fucking iron forge and start burying pipes in the ground for the purpose of confusing passers-by." :D

Attachments

• caves.jpg
    caves.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 45
Looking at the info on it, it looks pretty interesting. Could be yet another sign of an ancient yet advanced human civilisation that we are simply unaware of. Wonder what the pipes were for... drainage perhaps?

I wonder if there's any way these could be naturally occurring...like from a volcanic process or something like that?
I also loved the line in one of the links that they could possibly be attributed to "nomads with too much time on their hands"...hehehehe

Source? Just google The Baigong Pipes and pick one link. Take it from there.
Normally when stories or reports like this are posted on this forum they come with at least one link (especially when the info is in quotations like your post is). But no harm done.

I wonder if there's any way these could be naturally occurring...like from a volcanic process or something like that?
I also loved the line in one of the links that they could possibly be attributed to "nomads with too much time on their hands"...hehehehe

That wikipedia article draws good parallels between the baigong pipes and naturally occurring structures in the US.
I don't find these pipes particularly impressive.

One article states that some are the size of toothpicks...that makes me think "naturally formed"....still interesting, tho!

Normally when stories or reports like this are posted on this forum they come with at least one link (especially when the info is in quotations like your post is). But no harm done.

My sources at NASA and UN wish to remain anonymous. :D

But seriously, I see your point. I’m (religiously) including links in 99% of the stuff I post... but this was collected from several websites and combined into one post. ;)

P.S. - Frootloop was kind enough to post all the relevant links (Thanks Frootloop!).

Actually, there was some real scientific investigation done on this site, and others like it, there ARE others. They were running water through some Copper pipes they found, and trying to trace where they came out of. There's a lot of weird stuff in China with this, as well as Japan.

I am of the mind that we are NOT the apex of human civilization, that we've seen probably 3 or 4 major cataclysms where the reset button was hit on humanity, only to leave the bloodlines of idiots in control each and every time.

The wiki article was good. I see this as odd but naturally formed structures. Part of that article says, "by the formation of ironstone rims around tap roots of pine trees by soil forming processes." So, in the case of the cylinders in Louisiana, roots grew, and over time oxidized the iron rich soil. Then, over more time the roots rotted and the soil hardened and then we have "rusted cylinders". How big? "structures are as much as 70 cm in diameter and 100 cm in depth. " Curious but natural.

Now, find me a flange or multiple right angle turns or a valve assembly and I'll flip my opinion in a heart beat.

Back