• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Archives

Free episodes:

butters

Paranormal Novice
Hey all ,

Dam ! Im having a blast going through your archives listening to the older shows ! I've been a big Coast to Coast AM fan for years and just found your show and im absolutly loving it .. I really like your no bull@hit approach to
the subjects you talk about . Your MILES ahead of George Snoory on c2c in
both content and substance . Yours is the way the subject matter should be approached . Also , i really liked the Jeff Belanger interview and his thoughts and ideas on data gathering for information and patterns .
You certainly have a new fan . Thanks ...

butters said:
Hey all ,

Dam ! Im having a blast going through your archives listening to the older shows ! I've been a big Coast to Coast AM fan for years and just found your show and im absolutly loving it .. I really like your no bull@hit approach to
the subjects you talk about . Your MILES ahead of George Snoory on c2c in
both content and substance . Yours is the way the subject matter should be approached . Also , i really liked the Jeff Belanger interview and his thoughts and ideas on data gathering for information and patterns .
You certainly have a new fan . Thanks ...

Hello and welcome aboard. We've got some great shows coming in the months to come.

I've been listening to the archives since I discovered the program a week or so ago, beginning with the oldest ones. I've been listening to 2-3 a day while at work... often the show will be so engaging that I'm a little bummed to have to get up from my desk and stop listening at the end of the day.

This is a great show- there's the excitement of something like the old C2C days coupled with rational, objective scrutiny of the information. Nice work, you guys!

I'm definitley a big fan, and when I've listened all the way through the archives I'm gonna be so sad to not get to listen to several Paracasts daily!

Back