• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thanks to G & D for the Podcasts!

Free episodes:

rpjmartin

Wearer of The Slippers
Newbie here. Just a quick note of thanks to Gene and David for providing the podcast. I'm 35, work longish hours...I recently found your show and am now trying to listen to them all during my daily commute.

best regards
Rich

rpjmartin said:
Newbie here. Just a quick note of thanks to Gene and David for providing the podcast. I'm 35, work longish hours...I recently found your show and am now trying to listen to them all during my daily commute.

best regards
Rich

They've made my work more enjoyable. Wish they were on more than once a week though.

Paranormal Packrat said:
rpjmartin said:

best regards
Rich

They've made my work more enjoyable. Wish they were on more than once a week though.

We need a week to recuperate between episodes, but I'm sure a sufficient financial incentive would help us relax a little more. :D

Hi Gene and David. I am new to the forums and i also appreciate the free podcasts. Very enjoyable and entertaining. Keep up the good work!

Back