• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tesla's Ghost?

Posey Gilbert

Paranormal Maven
10/20/2012 Geoffrey Brickforest of WBAI Radio of New York and I were on a video shoot at The New Yorker Hotel and while there Geoffrey wanted to get pictures of Tesler's hotel room.
As Geoffrey was taking photos I wondered aloud if anyone had ever ghost hunted Tesla's rooms.
Geoffrey asked if he could take a photo of me as he was doing this I asked aloud if Tesla was still around could he show up as an orb in the picture.

Pictures taken by: Geoffrey Brickforest​
MEMORIAL.jpg
Tesla's Memorial​
Tesla_Miriel.jpg
Tesla's Muriel​
3327.jpg
Tesla's Room​
No_Orb.jpg
I am asking aloud that if Tesla was still around could he show up as an orb in this picture.​
FullOrb.jpg
Orba.jpg
TheOrba.jpg
7.jpg
TO_low.gif
ORBBLWUP.jpg
The Orb​
Happy Hollow's Eve​
Posey Gilbert​

Great shots Posey. I've been fascinated by Nikoli Tesla as long as I can remember. I'd love to visit where you were.
While that photo with the orb is good, I have a real problem with orbs. Orbs can be manufactured by the camera flash highlighting a close up, out of focus, dust particle floating in the air. This gives the look of an orb, but yet remains mundane in reality.
I urge caution when discussing the merits of orbs for this reason.

Good shots though!

Great shots Posey. I've been fascinated by Nikoli Tesla as long as I can remember. I'd love to visit where you were.
While that photo with the orb is good, I have a real problem with orbs. Orbs can be manufactured by the camera flash highlighting a close up, out of focus, dust particle floating in the air. This gives the look of an orb, but yet remains mundane in reality.
I urge caution when discussing the merits of orbs for this reason.

Good shots though!

I totally agree with the point you make.
However whenever I hear that I must ask have you ever seen a shaft of sunlight shine through an opening in a shade or curtain in a darkened room?
The air about us is always filled with particulates smoke, dust, pollen, moister, and the like, so why are orbs not present in every picture we take?
Why only one dust particle?
Right as I ask for one orb?

Sometimes the coincidence of a coincidence is too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.​
Here are some more photographical "coincidences?"​
RalphChuck.jpg
In the foreground of this picture you see the​
Spirit of my younger brother Ralph who died in 1988 watching over and waiting for our brother Chuck.​
The picture was taken by my sister Theresa.​
She saw nothing when she took the picture.​
She was leaving that night to return to New York and waited till he was asleep before she left.​
Our mother had died three weeks before and she had taken all her vacation time in seeing that Mom was put away as she had wanted to be.​
Chuck died the night she left she had to turn around​
and return to Virginia the next day.​
Chuck_going_home.jpg
This is Chuck finally leaving the body after knowing that Theresa was there.​
Please note Theresa was alone and there was no object between her and Chuck.​
As in the previous picture this is not a shadow, but a free standing form.​
None of these pictures are retouched.​
There are many that say because the spirit looks dark it must be evil, but darkness is only light we can't see.​
Goodbye.jpg
As you can see in the time between the flashes his Spirit is now moving upwards and away from the body​
These pictures are not and have not been altered in anyway​
Fox_Stella.jpg
Fox and Stella were playing and I took their picture.​
In the flash I saw hundreds of brilliant green tiny little twinkling lights of various sizes.​
They were up in the air and shinning with their own light then they were gone.​
I thought it was just a cool trick of my eyes caused by the flash in the darkness of the basement​
I took another picture but never saw the "Twinklers" again.​
These are not dust because there are rainbows seen in some of them and some seem to have orbs in them.​
Plus the next picture was clear.​
.​
Travis_Waltons_orbs.jpg
During Travis Walton's lecture my nephew Ozzy whispered to me,​
"Posey he's surrounded by light."​
I took the picture but I did not see these lights (Orbs)​
Steve Pierce Introduction by Dr. UFO..jpg
Steve Pierce Introduction by Dr. UFO. — with Large Light Orb​
SevePeirc.jpg
Steve Pierce with Large Light Orb​
Steve Pierce, Oswald Franco (my nephew), Travis Walton.jpg
Steve Pierce, Oswald Franco (my nephew), Travis Walton​
Me2orbs.jpg
Me and two orbs at my parents home.​
Spires.jpg
These three spires of light appeared in this picture after I asked that some knocking spirits in the ketchen show themselves in a way that would not scare me to death.​
TresTriangle.jpg
This golden triangle appeared over my sister Theresa's heart as we were leaving for Ralph's funeral.
TheGoldenLights.jpg
On blowing up the picture I was shocked rto see all these little golden lights about her.
Sometimes the coincidence of a coincidence is too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.
Posey Gilbert​

I can't explain the photo's you posted Posey, you've got some good ones there. Thank you for sharing such personal photos.
And I wasn't knocking all orb photos. I just said orb photos need to be treated with extreme caution because they can easily be mistaken for common camera and film flares, flaws, and out of focus objects. Not to mention pareidolia in a lot of photos.

As far as the beam of sunlight and dust particles goes, here's the difference.
The beam of sunlight and the dust particles are not close to the camera lens, they are in the focal range and appear as normal little motes.
One of those same dust particles outside of the focal range of the lens, say just a few inches away from the lens, will be magnified, blurred and highlighted by the camera flash. This gives it the appearance of being much bigger and much more substabtial than it actually is.

Here's an example. Take a Q-tip. Hold it in your hand at arms length and look at the tip with no special lighting. It's sharp and in focus, and you can recognize what it is.
Now take the same setup, only in a dark room, with a flashlight shining on the tip from over your head, and the tip held just a few inches from your eye. Focus your eyes like you're looking at a far wall. The Q-tip will be out of focus and appear to be glowing, giving it the same appearance as a lot of orb photos I have seen.

Most orb photos are displayed by sincere people I beleive. I just don't think they understand photo optics and mistake it for something else.

Firstly I also thank you for posting these photos posey, like many people here I am one of those that are fascinated by Tesla and his accomplishments.

While I also have question posey's interpretation of the orbs in. his photos ... True, I wasn't there.... it did get me to thinking. Being that theorists described the multivese as being made up of bubbles (and I may be taking the definition to literal) and the sighting of orbs usually involves paranormal phenomena and there is a school out there that is receptive to paranormal phenomena being a byproduct of an alternative dimension bumping into or rubbing into us, what if that's what the nonexplainable orbs are, perhaps they are another dimensional bubble that for some reason becomes visible. Maybe this visibility could mean that it's integrated with our own and is about to open and pour out it's contents. I believe I have heard or read that these rhetorical multiple bubbles could be quite small

Sorry for the thread hijacking.

Firstly I also thank you for posting these photos posey, like many people here I am one of those that are fascinated by Tesla and his accomplishments.

While I also have question posey's interpretation of the orbs in. his photos ... True, I wasn't there.... it did get me to thinking. Being that theorists described the multivese as being made up of bubbles (and I may be taking the definition to literal) and the sighting of orbs usually involves paranormal phenomena and there is a school out there that is receptive to paranormal phenomena being a byproduct of an alternative dimension bumping into or rubbing into us, what if that's what the nonexplainable orbs are, perhaps they are another dimensional bubble that for some reason becomes visible. Maybe this visibility could mean that it's integrated with our own and is about to open and pour out it's contents. I believe I have heard or read that these rhetorical multiple bubbles could be quite small

Sorry for the thread hijacking.

Excellent answer, my friend no apology necessary.
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Posey Gilbert

Ghost are the disembodied souls of dead persons that sometimes appear among living persons as vague, shadowy or evanescent forms.

Interesting post! The usual skeptical caveats apply here as always. But it's thought provoking stuff.

Thanks for posting.

Back