• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tesla

M

michael

Another great show guys, but I found David's (I think it was David's) info on Tesla absolutely fascinating. How about letting him do a whole segment just on Tesla. I know it's not exactly paranormal, but it's very interesting.

That gives me an idea for a guest- William Lyne. He has a book called Space Aliens from the Pentagon which if I remember correctly is about how UFOs are man-made using Tesla technology.

There will definitely be a lot more on Tesla in future episodes of the show. I've always been fascinated by his life and work, there are some truly amazing stories.

I highly recommend a couple of books if you are interested in Tesla:

- "Tesla : Man Out of Time" - Margaret Cheney. The definitive biography.

- "My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla". His work in his own words, highly technical and detailed information.

Thanks for the story on Tesla. I've got the Cheney book around here someplace, and one of Lynne's books, also. A friend of mine builds Tesla coils, and wrote a program to help people design them. He has a web page here:
http://members.thegeekgroup.org/~capper/tesla.html

Fun stuff. Another interesting place for the geeks is Resonance Research. They have a great open house every year near Bariboo, WI. resonanceresearch.com - This website is for sale! - resonanceresearch Resources and Information.

Back