• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

tenn UFO report.

ROY

Paranormal Novice
Hey David&Gene,
Evening guys, great job on the last podcast. I was wandering if you seen the photo of the ufo in Millington, Tenn. I dont know what it is but it's strange. Of course the report made fun of the Hillbillies, (which Im from WV and that was very offensive) who took the photo. Now they're saying they solved the mystery of the sighting, and get this it was a smoke ring. like I said I cant tell what it was but it was very interesting to me. It kind of reminds of the O'hare photo. So here's the link: http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=6867470
And ill add the original photo. Let me know what you us think.

Thanks

Attachments

• ufo2Tenn.jpg
    ufo2Tenn.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1
"a gas bomb. A carbon smoke ring, a byproduct of the bomb that usually lasts no more than five minutes, stuck around for over 40 minutes."

It's solved in your own link now.

Thanks Miah,
But that was not the orginal report from Friday. They started the whole segemt off with the music from the movies close encounters and star trek, and talking down to person who took the shot with a lot of tongue in chick question. The reporter was asking questions how much did you have drinking and such. Did you look at the photo and not the answer video? To me the photo show no rough edges like in the video. Even thou it's a good chance it was a smoke ring, it just got to me how the reporter poking fun at it. But what can you say typical.

Thanks

Back